PDA

View Full Version : Making use of Shiradi for PL Farming on a pure FvS?

eachna_gislin
04-30-2015, 02:54 AM
As the subject says, I'm trying to figure out how to make Shiradi playable on a pure FvS to get epic Primal lives.

All destinies are capped. This life I have 4/2/1 twist slots, that could change if needs be. I can reset any other destinies to get appropriate twists. She's evocation spec'd. She has the archon. She has 1 active feat of Colors of the Queen.

Offensive spells: Nimbus of Light, Searing Light, Divine Punishment, a couple necro spells.

Offensive AoE spells: Holy Smite, Blade Barrier, Cometfall, Greater Command (does this count as offensive?), Fire Storm, Symbol of Death.

She has Prism/Rainbow/Double Rainbow, Nerve Venom, Stay Frosty and Stay Good, and the rest in Wisdom. She has a 37 Diplo.

Her twists right now are the wis and sorc evocation boosts, and Cocoon.

I leave her in Prism stance and just fire off control spells and damage AoEs, but it feels VERY VERY "meh". I'm not sure if there's something I could be doing to perk up her damage.

Ancient
04-30-2015, 03:55 PM
There isn't a lot of synergy between a pure FVS and shiradi. If you splash a little arcane, you can use magic missile with equipment and do well in shiradi.

If you want to stay pure, then my advice would be to twist energy burst, boulder toss and avenging light to use alongside wild shots (from shiradi itself) and use the rest of your offense as filler while that stuff is on timer.

I maxed out most of my destinies using FVS and those capabilities. It was a long time ago, but the build still works... it just isnt as powerful as a shiradi arcane.

Here is an old writeup if you wish to follow that path:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/386134-NovaSoul-%28a-light-based-epic-FVS-build

eachna_gislin
05-04-2015, 12:42 AM
There isn't a lot of synergy between a pure FVS and shiradi. If you splash a little arcane, you can use magic missile with equipment and do well in shiradi.

If you want to stay pure, then my advice would be to twist energy burst, boulder toss and avenging light to use alongside wild shots (from shiradi itself) and use the rest of your offense as filler while that stuff is on timer.

I maxed out most of my destinies using FVS and those capabilities. It was a long time ago, but the build still works... it just isnt as powerful as a shiradi arcane.

Here is an old writeup if you wish to follow that path:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/386134-NovaSoul-%28a-light-based-epic-FVS-build

Thanks for the suggestions.