PDA

View Full Version : If you want a guild

laurawilder
04-09-2015, 11:32 AM
I have a ship that is not being used enough. Lvl 31 with a bolt and on it smaller buffs in hold and on lower deck bank, auctioneer, mail, vendors, trap smith, bathhouse, vault and access toi others we can toggle on at times. Looking to install Greensteel at 40.

I prefer mature friendly people. You can be the solo type or like to party, I solo myself usually so no pressure. Just offering a base for anyone looking for a part time/fulltime home on wayfinder.

Send a message to Julia, Metallica, HP or if you see someone from Origin on flag me down and I will get back with you.

Peace.

Julia

laurawilder
05-06-2015, 08:24 AM
I have upgraded to a Typhoon and have pretty much all buffs I can have except XP shrines. Do not see he value when you can run Delera's and get a voice easier and cheaper than 4 upgrades of Astral Shards.

I am about to hit 41 this week and will be installing Cannith Crafting as well.

Uska
05-06-2015, 08:28 AM
I have upgraded to a Typhoon and have pretty much all buffs I can have except XP shrines. Do not see he value when you can run Delera's and get a voice easier and cheaper than 4 upgrades of Astral Shards.

Because voice stacks with a xp shrine but agree with it maybe not being worth the shards

laurawilder
05-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Because voice stacks with a xp shrine but agree with it maybe not being worth the shards

I understand it stacks. But seriously not going to spend 100 AS for 1% upgrades. That is silly.

cru121
05-06-2015, 08:36 AM

The XP bonus from Heroic Inspiration items stacks with guild buff. Anyway, gratz to lvl 40.

And pug more! I reached lvl 20 on a pally recently. I recall seeing Julia the bard 20 in the who list, and I thought how sweet it would be if I had a bard singing along on my noble quest.

Uska
05-06-2015, 08:36 AM
I understand it stacks. But seriously not going to spend 100 AS for 1% upgrades. That is silly.

Like said I agree with it maybe not being worth the cost and didn't know it was the high as on another server I am in a guild with a 5% shrine and it makes a difference but if the cost is that high I won't be doing it

laurawilder
05-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Like said I agree with it maybe not being worth the cost and didn't know it was the high as on another server I am in a guild with a 5% shrine and it makes a difference but if the cost is that high I won't be doing it

If your other guild has a 5 percent shrine with upgrades it cost somebody about 1500 AS with the start and 4 upgrades. I agree it helps and nice but for that price I would rather buy other upgrades or buy passes for these that need them. :)

laurawilder
05-27-2015, 08:21 AM
The XP bonus from Heroic Inspiration items stacks with guild buff. Anyway, gratz to lvl 40.

And pug more! I reached lvl 20 on a pally recently. I recall seeing Julia the bard 20 in the who list, and I thought how sweet it would be if I had a bard singing along on my noble quest.

Did not see before comment and have not been on boards as of late. Julia has been semi retired as I was leveling HP back up and now will be leveling again three other bards and a couple elves.

Open to pugs daily for anything other than the Pit. After 8 years I still hate it and am not good at the climbing jumping issues. So if you see any Origin alt on flag me down as it might be me.