PDA

View Full Version : Need Portable Holes or plat on Argonessen, have lots of goodies on Ghallanda.

SirValentine
03-18-2015, 05:21 AM
UPDATE: Issue resolved! Even got 5 portable holes instead of the 4 I needed! Thanks Jotmon, EllisDee & ChiRyu.

Title says it.

I'm looking for 4 Portable Holes, and/or a bunch of plat, to pass to the Argonnessen characters of family members who don't play very often, have little plat, and don't have Gianthold, but would appreciate an extra tab of inventory space.

My main server is Ghallanda, where I'm fairly rich. I have various named items, crafting blanks, ingredients, plat, etc., to trade there. See a list here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438284-Budstein-s-Trades

EllisDee37
03-18-2015, 06:39 AM
I'll just straight-up mail you one on Argo, no payment needed. PM me the name you'd like me to mail it to and I'll send it out this afternoon/evening. I'll also include (the maximum for one mail) 9999 plat.

That leaves 3 to go.

JOTMON
03-18-2015, 08:05 AM
I'll cover the last 3 portable holes and trade plat.
I'll be on tonight. see signature for toons.. probably on Jotmon.

SirValentine
03-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Much appreciated guys! My play hours are scarce during the week, but if you could send them to Treekiller on Argo, that would be awesome.

Though if you're sending me the Portable Holes, I don't need plat, too. We do have tens of thousands of plat, just not the roughly a million it would take to buy 4 Portable Holes on the AH on Argo.

If you need/want anything on G-Land, let me know.

EllisDee37
03-18-2015, 05:53 PM
Portable Hole + 9999 plat sent. I know you said you didn't need the plat, but if you really only have "tens of thousands" then an extra 10k can't hurt. I certainly won't miss it.

Happy to help.

Chi_Ryu
03-18-2015, 09:18 PM
That leaves 3 to go.

I've pulled 2 or 3 from chests in the last 2 months that are sitting in my bank (I've got 8 now), and will never use them, as I play Gianthold every life.

SirValentine: I've just sent you over one in the post. Hope it's useful to your family members... and if not, feel free to AH it for more plat!

SirValentine
03-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Just got the last ones I needed (plus one extra!). I appreciate all the help, guys.

Uska
03-24-2015, 03:14 PM
Some cool,people in thread

zithar
03-27-2015, 02:58 PM
where can I get my hands on some of these Portable Holes I'm looking to move to a new server an like to take what ever I can with me, as char tranfers is down. I have some vary good gear/weapon on Khyber. If any one has some to sell/give pm/mail me a letter to Abigail on Khyber

Thank you