PDA

View Full Version : Quick question on druidic oath

Eth
02-09-2015, 02:54 AM
Does heavy thunderforged armor go against druidic oath or can you wear it?

Rys
02-09-2015, 03:12 AM

You can wear it. Same goes for GH dragonscale armors.

Eth
02-09-2015, 03:32 AM
You can wear it. Same goes for GH dragonscale armors.

Cool, thanks!

legendkilleroll
02-09-2015, 04:22 AM
I made the mistake of making Dragontouched for my druid, which breaks oath :/

Dragonscale is the only option for heavy, Medium has the leaves and forest so isnt many options

cru121
02-09-2015, 05:29 AM
Also maybe worth mentioning: TF Orbs break oath.

unbongwah
02-09-2015, 08:52 AM
All dragonscale armors are non-metallic, so you can use any of them on your druid. Note that you need hvy armor prof if you want full PRR/MRR.

Dragonscale is the only option for heavy, Medium has the leaves and forest so isnt many options
Apart from Leaves of the Forest, there's also Swampscale (Co6, ML:8), Imbued Darkleaf (Tempest Spine, ML:8), and Terrorweb Chitin Breastplate (ML:22). My druid is primarily using TCB while I do some EPL farming.

You can also still buy original (pre-MotU) hide armor from the Harbor vendor, which can be disjuncted then crafted; lousy base stats, but you get the full benefit of PRR/MRR, at least.

Also maybe worth mentioning: TF Orbs break oath.
Correct: TF orbs are metallic and are apparently considered shields as far as druidic oath is concerned. :( Particularly annoying since I believe all named orbs are gem-based.

Eth
02-09-2015, 08:54 AM
All dragonscale armors are non-metallic, so you can use any of them on your druid. Note that you need hvy armor prof if you want full PRR/MRR.

Question wasn't about a druid build at all to be honest, just the 1 lvl druid split for ram's might :D

Vooduspyce
02-09-2015, 10:29 AM
I made the mistake of making Dragontouched for my druid, which breaks oath :/

That's garbage too because for material on the armor it says "dragontouched", which leads unsuspecting folk to think that perhaps a druid can use.