PDA

View Full Version : Something for the community to consider

ahitcher
01-07-2015, 03:58 AM
As a community to who we all enjoy in one form or another. May some good can be done in a small way. I would like to turn your attention to the following fund raising event gofund.me/jjuf24 (http://www.gofundme.com/jjuf24). So many times people forget that the real world can be real hard and some of us do it harder than others. If we make friends online then a friend should not feel ashamed to ask when times get hard. Dear friends take a look at the event if you can help please do if you can not may be just a share is more help then you would ever know. Just think what $1.00 per person could do....

Best Wishes
Wrexsis or Gabriiel who ever I am on

Nefatron
01-07-2015, 04:34 AM
You have 9 threads going rite now all withing couple days of each other all exactly the same.

I'm all for causes, and yes I read yours. but please tone it down just a bit.
The original thread had a good number of views. We seen it :)

Wish you the best and good luck with your fundraising

ahitcher
01-08-2015, 06:39 AM
I will move heaven and earth for that little girl. As it was once said do what is right, let the consequences follow...... No one ever knows what it is like to have their child crying in their arms from such an event until it is to late and there is nothing you can do, but cry with them.

Cordovan
01-08-2015, 02:42 PM
While we can appreciate the intention of this effort to promote a GoFundMe campaign, we do not allow people to promote off-topic efforts on our forums, particularly outside of the Off-Topic Forums section. Additionally, while we can appreciate the desire to promote these kind of campaigns, we typically do not allow fundraising campaigns on our forums. Good luck!