PDA

View Full Version : SHROUDPALOOZA Visits Wayfinder on December 13th!

Finch_Bloomwhiffler
11-29-2014, 07:48 PM
As part of players sharing their Twitch streaming on the DDOStream channel, I decided to tour the DDO servers.

Each Saturday from 2-5pm EST, I'll become coterminous with a different DDO server, with an eye on Shrouding with the local players. I've rolled a bunch of iconics, I'm ready to cry in Coal Chamber, hug Harry, and become traumatized by rust monsters. It's the Vale of Twilight or bust!

Third stop is Wayfinder, Saturday December 13th!

Read more about Shroudpalooza on my blog at bonniebew.com (http://www.bonniebew.com) and follow DDOStream (http://twitch.tv/DDOStream) on Twitch to watch!

My LFMs will be hosted by BonnieBew. I'm super-hoping people will participate - Please, please join me! Pretty please?

Finch_Bloomwhiffler
12-13-2014, 04:49 PM
The third stop on the Shroudpalooza tour is done! Wayfinder made it through 3 Shrouds during the stream - we had 39 participants between the parties, Twitch chat and Twitter, and that's not even counting Tectoc's oozes!

Wayfinder made me go 'Woot!' For the least populated server, you folks really pulled together, spread the word, and demonstrated a HUGE community spirit! Thanks so much for making the groups a success!

Appreciation to Napaji for being my guild host on Wayfinder!

High-five to everyone who took part in the stream:

Bytor
Edwardt
Nuxaevytha
Mondawar
Mechus
Souper
Daghrian
Sinikal
Bookerr
Tristram
Urpils
Vandroi
Otirry
Jaelryn
Bragane
Genger
Dauneth
Tectoc
Trunks
Melchius
Lyenthar
Gorthon
Nexus
Artus
Crexispendragon (via Twitch)
llarvan (via Twitch)
Titan201419 (via Twitch)
Edwardt_ (via Twitch)
Rothgo46 (via Twitch)
Marimcmillan (via Twitch)
Redpiety (via Twitch)
Ace_nelson (via Twitch)
Dagz0 (via Twitch)
Zirxion (via Twitch)
a.e. Chriss ?@Chriss_10000110
Mari McMillan ?@MariMcMillan
Zirxion ?@Zirxion
Ace Nelson ?@GamingwithAce
Joshua ?@JJMC89

The winner of the 1550 Turbine Point code among this week's participants was Bytor form the Restless Rogues guild on Wayfinder! Congrats!

Next stop of Shroudpalooza will be the Khyber server on December 20th! If you're wondering when I'm coming to your server, visit bonniebew.com or check the forum event calendar!