PDA

View Full Version : Downtime Notice: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) Thursday, October 9th

Cordovan
10-08-2014, 01:52 PM
UPDATE: The worlds have reopened! Thank you for your patience, and we will see you in the game!

The following changes have been made. Additionally, please note the new Known Issue that should be read by anyone who uses the guild airship Cargo Hold. Thanks!

Hotfix Notes:

Cargo Hold Airship Amenities will now be purchased at an NPC located in the lowest level of the guild airship, named Dubgar, the Second Mate. Amenities can no longer be purchased by double-clicking on the amenity space. Placement of amenities remains unchanged.
Fixed an issue that could cause players level 20 and higher to not be able to acquire or re-acquire the raid The Mark of Death.
Corrected an issue that was causing some cosmetic armors to not display properly after being created with a Mirror of Glamering. NOTE: This fix is not able to be made retroactive, so players who have created a cosmetic armor with the Mirror of Glamering and are not satisfied with the resulting cosmetic should contact support either in-game or through support.turbine.com.
Fixed an issue that could cause the absolute minimum level of an armor to be retained when making a cosmetic armor using the Mirror of Glamering. This will retroactively fix cosmetic armors with minimum levels.

KNOWN ISSUE:

Known Issue: When speaking to Dubgar to purchase airship amenities, make sure to close the purchase panel UI prior to teleporting off your airship or speaking to another vendor. Dubgar is the Second Mate of your guild airship, and is located in the Cargo Hold. If you find yourself unable to speak to another vendor, you can correct this issue by logging out and then back into the game.

Original post: The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Thursday, October 9th from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) for a hotfix. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon! We'll have more information about what is being fixed tomorrow morning.

Bridge_Dweller
10-08-2014, 01:58 PM
What's getting fixed?

MadCookieQueen
10-08-2014, 02:01 PM
What's getting fixed?

they have to patch it to find out what's in it... ^^

Gratch
10-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Hopefully at a minimum:

LFM panel needing Who listed searched.
whatever causes 10-20s server hangups for everyone in the raid in Mark of Death 1 in 5 runs of the raid.
hirelings set to STAY HERE running through a dungeon to the character the first time the character gets attacked.
any other new scripting that's been causing LAGS and making weekends annoying even in public areas.

SickCat

HA! I see what you did there!!!

If you like your Barbarian build, you can keep it!!

Sardonica
Any chance that the solid-looking broken floors are getting fixed? Saw that graphical glitch again last night in And the Dead Shall Rise.

To be clear, the floors are SUPPOSED to be broken in places, yet they appear solid.

Chaimberland
10-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Any chance that the solid-looking broken floors are getting fixed? Saw that graphical glitch again last night in And the Dead Shall Rise.

To be clear, the floors are SUPPOSED to be broken in places, yet they appear solid.

Had same thing happen in Crucible. Good thing I had a swim ring on.

Fedora1
10-08-2014, 02:32 PM
hirelings set to STAY HERE running through a dungeon to the character the first time the character gets attacked.
[/LIST]

Om my gosh, this is ridiculous. I thought hirelings were supposed to be smarter, but they NEVER stay put unless I lock them in a room and close the door.
Also, the "pause" when I run through a trap is worse than when they just followed me through. Now they pause, then run and stand IN the trap.
The "teleport to me" function ONLY works when they could easily run to you. If you NEED then to teleport to you, in order to avoid a trap or get to you faster for a heal, that's when they actually DON'T teleport, but run through a trap or a bunch of mobs. And when they DO teleport, all their spells/actions go on a cool down timer.

blerkington
10-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Had same thing happen in Crucible. Good thing I had a swim ring on.

Hi,

Yes, noticed something similar in VoN 4 during the run to the end.

Thanks.

MadCookieQueen
10-08-2014, 02:35 PM
ha! I see what you did there!!!

If you like your barbarian build, you can keep it!!

win!

nolifer1
10-08-2014, 02:48 PM
hopefully we get more instances in upper necro, almost constant lag when running new raid

cdbd3rd
10-08-2014, 02:59 PM
... And when they DO teleport, all their spells/actions go on a cool down timer.

This bit. I don't like it either, but believe I do understand the thinking on it. I think it's to simulate the time it would have taken for the hireling to actually move to your location.

IMO, probably WAI. (...and as a hireling using soloing casual, it's not an easy thing to accept.) ;)

pumagirl418
10-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Hopefully the missing kills in the heroic orchard...

how scary is this place suppose to be with only 200 kills with the caravan and rats?

Holleyz
10-08-2014, 04:49 PM
1.fix the hires. Cannot solo Maze of Madness if they wont stay put to pull levers.
2. Fix floors in the crucible that change with each passing even though the monsters stays in place and are suspended in mid air where the floor used to be.
3. The Lag.

Archangel666
10-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Om my gosh, this is ridiculous. I thought hirelings were supposed to be smarter, but they NEVER stay put unless I lock them in a room and close the door.
Also, the "pause" when I run through a trap is worse than when they just followed me through. Now they pause, then run and stand IN the trap.
The "teleport to me" function ONLY works when they could easily run to you. If you NEED then to teleport to you, in order to avoid a trap or get to you faster for a heal, that's when they actually DON'T teleport, but run through a trap or a bunch of mobs. And when they DO teleport, all their spells/actions go on a cool down timer.

Possible work around for getting the hireling to teleport to you.

Haven't tested it since they "updated" hirelings, but what I used to do when I wanted a hireling to teleport rather than run all the way was find a small ledge, jump off and while in mid air call it to me. Because you were in mid air, the hirelings "AI" couldn't path to you, so it reverts to teleporting to you.

Wh070aa
10-08-2014, 05:02 PM
I hope this fixes the lag. It been ultra horrible after latest updates.

FrancisP.Fancypants
10-08-2014, 05:44 PM
My money's on making the bank close when you open a bag. Again.

Portalcat
10-08-2014, 05:57 PM
My money's on making the bank close when you open a bag. Again.

If they suddenly decide to start fixing exploiting via hotfixes again like they did for the first half of the year, I will be very pleased, but I've given up hope as has pretty much every endgame player I talk to.

EllisDee37
10-08-2014, 07:04 PM
I'm hoping it's to fix the smite animation, and possibly the paladin cleave cooldown issue.

Correlan
10-08-2014, 08:10 PM
If it's a lag fix, I may come back to the game.....

LrdSlvrhnd
10-08-2014, 09:19 PM
What's getting fixed?

Probably the issues with under-level (sub-26, I believe?) characters not being able to pick up/re-pick up the new raid

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/449593-Mark-of-Death-Quest-Giver-Issue?p=5446197&viewfull=1#post5446197

PsychoBlonde
10-08-2014, 09:24 PM

If you tell them to "come here", the "stay put" command goes on timer and cannot be selected until the timer expires. If you really REALLY want them to stay put, you need to also put them on passive so they don't otherwise get overridden by commands to defend your butt or attack stuff. Once I figured this out, I had no problems getting my pet to pull levers etc.

I really wish I could turn off that **** fire breath on my arti dog. I thought the pets were also supposed to have that UI thing where you could select what they do and don't do as part of their attack chain, but I guess not.

Draculetta
10-08-2014, 09:34 PM
get to you faster for a heal.

If they even heal you at all.. most of the time they stand around looking confused...

Scrapco
10-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Cordo, you should give TP for the most accurate speculation. :-D Like one of those "guess the jellybeans" jars.

kzze
10-08-2014, 10:09 PM
is the servers down already?
they stated 9th Oct 9am - 12pm (-4GMT) which is later still right?
i am staying at +8GMT and its only 9th Oct 11am here.

can someone clarify the exact downtime pls?

thanks

sarig99
10-08-2014, 10:39 PM

thanks

Kzz it's currently 11:40pm Oct 8 Central US time which is the timezone they use. Something's going on though as I'm getting the error:
'Failed to Queue for server 0x80004005 'Getting in line to connect' when I try to connect. It lets me login and states that the server is up (Thelanis). But once I try to connect I get the error after it times out.

Falkenburg
10-08-2014, 10:42 PM

thanks

1300 until 1600 UTC 09 October 2014

or 9 hours and 12 minutes from now

Falkenburg
10-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Kzz it's currently 11:40pm Oct 8 Central US time which is the timezone they use. Something's going on though as I'm getting the error:
'Failed to Queue for server 0x80004005 'Getting in line to connect' when I try to connect. It lets me login and states that the server is up (Thelanis). But once I try to connect I get the error after it times out.
Most interesting, Sarig. I am here for the same reason...

are you on Steam, as well?

Faderus
10-08-2014, 10:43 PM
I'm getting the Failed to Queue for Server 0x80004005 as well. Will try tomorrow now that I see its not just me. Boooo! Too Early.

G_kinkaid
10-08-2014, 10:50 PM
I'm getting the Failed to Queue for Server 0x80004005 as well.

I'm having this issue as well.

kzze
10-08-2014, 11:13 PM
I'm having this issue as well.

yea thats the reason i asked if it is down already.
so the servers are down and we will have another downtime later
how lame can this get?

Phaeton_Seraph
10-09-2014, 04:55 AM
This bit. I don't like it either, but believe I do understand the thinking on it. I think it's to simulate the time it would have taken for the hireling to actually move to your location.

IMO, probably WAI. (...and as a hireling using soloing casual, it's not an easy thing to accept.) ;)

I'll except that, as long as they keep the Park button off that timer. Come here, stand still.

Before, I could count on the ime it took him to run across that space to be time he might be out of trouble. Now I can't.

kanordog
10-09-2014, 06:00 AM
Hopefully they will fix the hireling AI because this is just ridiculous.
Ran through explorer zone, clear the quest and hireling watches me to die at last mob. Just standing there (with 60% full SP bar) then dies too. Waste of time.

Fedora1
10-09-2014, 07:43 AM
If they even heal you at all.. most of the time they stand around looking confused...

They also fail to heal themselves even more than before. I constantly see "Someone heal me" and "I don't want to die", until I tell them to heal themselves.

Dreamrise
10-09-2014, 08:29 AM
Lets see, umm intelligent hirelings, you tell them to shrine, oh wait, where is she running to, someone in the party is getting hurt and running to assist them, but you have no sp left baby, that was why I was telling you to shrine, duh.
Seems you have to set them to passive in order for them to even listen to your commands, they are just wayyy tooo intelligent to listen to you, and toooo dumb to heal you or themselves.
And cool down on all her menu when you click for her to move to you?

Eth
10-09-2014, 08:45 AM
If it's a lag fix, I may come back to the game.....

Waiting...

FranOhmsford
10-09-2014, 09:01 AM
I really wish I could turn off that **** fire breath on my arti dog. I thought the pets were also supposed to have that UI thing where you could select what they do and don't do as part of their attack chain, but I guess not.

I'm really hoping that UI box is just the begininning.

Because if that's all we're getting the Devs may as well have not bothered!

I will say however that being able to switch off:

Mass Heal on Heystack, Albus and Garrett
and
Destruction and Greater Command in Quests heavy on Undead on Larafay
is Great.

And
Wizard/Sorc Hirelings are slightly more viable all round now you can stop them spamming useless spells.

BUT:

Cleric, FvS, Bard, Fighter, Barb, Pally and Rogue Hires are in the main Worse than Before!

Bargol
10-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Best solution.....completely remove all hirelings and the problem is completely and permanently solved.

I should get paid for ideas like this. :)

zaphear
10-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Best solution.....completely remove all hirelings and the problem is completely and permanently solved.

I should get paid for ideas like this. :)

Yes please.

Cordovan
10-09-2014, 09:28 AM
The worlds have reopened! Thank you for your patience, and we will see you in the game!

The following changes have been made. Additionally, please note the new Known Issue that should be read by anyone who uses the guild airship Cargo Hold. Thanks!

Hotfix Notes:

Cargo Hold Airship Amenities will now be purchased at an NPC located in the lowest level of the guild airship, named Dubgar, the Second Mate. Amenities can no longer be purchased by double-clicking on the amenity space. Placement of amenities remains unchanged.
Fixed an issue that could cause players level 20 and higher to not be able to acquire or re-acquire the raid The Mark of Death.
Corrected an issue that was causing some cosmetic armors to not display properly after being created with a Mirror of Glamering. NOTE: This fix is not able to be made retroactive, so players who have created a cosmetic armor with the Mirror of Glamering and are not satisfied with the resulting cosmetic should contact support either in-game or through support.turbine.com.
Fixed an issue that could cause the absolute minimum level of an armor to be retained when making a cosmetic armor using the Mirror of Glamering. This will retroactively fix cosmetic armors with minimum levels.

KNOWN ISSUE:

Known Issue: When speaking to Dubgar to purchase airship amenities, make sure to close the purchase panel UI prior to teleporting off your airship or speaking to another vendor. Dubgar is the Second Mate of your guild airship, and is located in the Cargo Hold. If you find yourself unable to speak to another vendor, you can correct this issue by logging out and then back into the game.

zaphear
10-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Sooo how about that debilitating lag and hirelings not working? No...? Nothing?

*goes back to Terraria*

FranOhmsford
10-09-2014, 09:36 AM
The worlds have reopened! Thank you for your patience, and we will see you in the game!

Hotfix Notes:

Cargo Hold Airship Amenities will now be purchased at an NPC located in the lowest level of the guild airship, named Dagobar, the Second Mate. Amenities can no longer be purchased by double-clicking on the amenity space. Placement of amenities remains unchanged.

KNOWN ISSUE:

Known Issue: When speaking to Dagobar to purchase airship amenities, make sure to close the purchase panel UI prior to teleporting off your airship or speaking to another vendor. Dagobar is the Second Mate of your guild airship, and is located in the Cargo Hold. If you find yourself unable to speak to another vendor, you can correct this issue by logging out and then back into the game.

How exactly does this count as a Hotfix?

Why did this even need to be changed?

And "Dagobar"? Really?
Only one letter away from Dagobah - You may as well have named him Yhoda!

Also - What's happened to "Ziksquik"?

Dexraven
10-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Cargo Hold Airship Amenities will now be purchased at an NPC located in the lowest level of the guild airship, named Dagobar, the Second Mate.

I See that you did their. Force us to "Go to the Dagobar System"

Where did i leave my Ton-ton

FranOhmsford
10-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Cargo Hold Airship Amenities will now be purchased at an NPC located in the lowest level of the guild airship, named Dagobar, the Second Mate.

I See that you did their. Force us to "Go to the Dagobar System"

Where did i leave my Ton-ton

It's Tauntaun.

EDIT: And Horses first please {although My Pallies aren't going to say no to Tauntauns!}.

Aishana
10-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Not sure if someone has addressed this yet, but for everyone complaining about hirelings not staying put when you tell them to stand their ground... If you put them on passive, they will stay put and instantly teleport to you wherever you are. Now, if you tell them to stand their ground again right after they've teleported and their abilities are on cooldown, that's when they reset to follow mode. You have to wait until their abilities are off cooldown before telling them to stand their ground again.

patang01
10-09-2014, 09:53 AM

Hotfix Notes:

Cargo Hold Airship Amenities will now be purchased at an NPC located in the lowest level of the guild airship, named Dagobar, the Second Mate. Amenities can no longer be purchased by double-clicking on the amenity space. Placement of amenities remains unchanged.

KNOWN ISSUE:

Known Issue: When speaking to Dagobar to purchase airship amenities, make sure to close the purchase panel UI prior to teleporting off your airship or speaking to another vendor. Dagobar is the Second Mate of your guild airship, and is located in the Cargo Hold. If you find yourself unable to speak to another vendor, you can correct this issue by logging out and then back into the game.

I really hope there's a serious fix to all the real crippling features soon. I get that you want the glammering thing resolves since it adds money to the bottom line. It screwed me and I moved on. But the fact hirelings are still borked which makes some strategies simply unworkable seems a much more important thing to fix than adding a new guy in the hold.

Oh well.

patang01
10-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Not sure if someone has addressed this yet, but for everyone complaining about hirelings not staying put when you tell them to stand their ground... If you put them on passive, they will stay put and instantly teleport to you wherever you are. Now, if you tell them to stand their ground again right after they've teleported and their abilities are on cooldown, that's when they reset to follow mode. You have to wait until their abilities are off cooldown before telling them to stand their ground again.

I think the worst part is that if you use hirelings strategically, like protecting the home ground in say a Cannith challenge or telling them to agro on the spider in Spinner, they'll end up running away and trying to fight whatever you fight. So while you can make them stay buy going passive, it still wont things these issues. Plus of course if you turn off attack and say using wand for upper end healers they stop doing anything. It's a mess. And I think this is a priority action for a lot of game play where the good ideas such as being able to pick what ability a hireling can use and to have the tele direct to you ended up breaking many other vital behaviors.

Cordovan
10-09-2014, 10:03 AM
How exactly does this count as a Hotfix?

Why did this even need to be changed?

And "Dagobar"? Really?
Only one letter away from Dagobah - You may as well have named him Yhoda!

Also - What's happened to "Ziksquik"?

Sorry, my mistake. Brain went bad and typed without thinking. Actual NPC name is Dubgar. :)

Loromir
10-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Sorry, my mistake. Brain went bad and typed without thinking. Actual NPC name is Dugbar. :)

Actually it is Dubgar.

alancarp
10-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Sorry, my mistake. Brain went bad and typed without thinking. Actual NPC name is Dugbar. :)

Any word about the problem with Group advertisements not displaying current members in the group properly? I had actually expected/hoped for this to be a hotfix item for today.

Loromir
10-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Any word about the problem with Group advertisements not displaying current members in the group properly? I had actually expected/hoped for this to be a hotfix item for today.

I think this is working as intended. You need to open the "who" panel which will update the list of players online. Then the LFM panel will show players.

arturmeinild
10-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I think this is working as intended. You need to open the "who" panel which will update the list of players online. Then the LFM panel will show players.

WAI? That sounds odd, it seems like a bug to me, and still is...

TPICKRELL
10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Hotfix Notes:

Cargo Hold Airship Amenities will now be purchased at an NPC located in the lowest level of the guild airship, named Dugbar, the Second Mate. Amenities can no longer be purchased by double-clicking on the amenity space. Placement of amenities remains unchanged.

I'm at work so can't see this in practice, but it sounds like a very annoying change for no apparent reason. The process before was activate the hokpoints, step on the hookpoint to see how much time could be added. Click on the hookpoint to purchase the correct number of contracts. Apply the contracts.

Having to run back and forth to Dubgar for each hookpoint sounds like a very annoying change. If this is going to stay, please provide a convenient way to get all the hookpoints synced to the same time cycle. For example you could allow us to apply the last contract to max out the rental time, even though we would only be getting partial value for that contract.

Paryan
10-09-2014, 10:21 AM

IIRC this is WAI. By not loading the "who"panel on login, it cuts down on the load time into the game, so people can access the game quicker when logging a character.

Nascoe
10-09-2014, 10:21 AM
It's Tauntaun.

EDIT: And Horses first please {although My Pallies aren't going to say no to Tauntauns!}.

Hm, I think that was referring to a certain brand of GPS systems (i.e. needed for finding where that Dagobah system is)

alancarp
10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
WAI? That sounds odd, it seems like a bug to me, and still is...

Agree - if that was supposed to be an improvement over the behavior before U23, then I would vote 'No'.

Cordovan
10-09-2014, 10:27 AM

This issue is on our radar, but we have not yet implemented a solution.

Yes and no. Yes, this is the reason why, but it would be best if the Who panel populated better on-demand, such as when using the LFM panel, regardless of the need to first hit the Search button in the Who panel.

Brendael
10-09-2014, 10:29 AM
There I was hoping that Cordo would say :

SURPRISE! We heard everyone who said they were going to miss Mabar and we've fixed it and it will be starting just in time for Halloween!

:(

janave
10-09-2014, 10:31 AM
The pre u23 switching character puts you on a stuck loading screen seems to have returned :/

PuppiesAndRainbows
10-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Tried out the new second mate Dagobah system in the cargo hold.

The Dagobah system isn't limited to officers.

Any guild members can buy amenities without being able to place amenities.

Impaqt
10-09-2014, 10:34 AM
This issue is on our radar, but we have not yet implemented a solution.

Yes and no. Yes, this is the reason why, but it would be best if the Who panel populated better on-demand, such as when using the LFM panel, regardless of the need to first hit the Search button in the Who panel.

ACtually, I just have to go to the who Tab. I never hit the search button at all and it starts to populate.

They should just trigger the search as soon as the social panel is opened up instead of triggering it on the who tab.

Cordovan
10-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Actually it is Dubgar.

Sigh...just not my day. Corrected.

apacheizm23
10-09-2014, 11:05 AM
FIX THE LOOK FOR MORE PANEL PLEASE...

Thank you.

diasho2
10-09-2014, 12:12 PM
While I'm sure glam issue and the problems with getting the dagobah system to work right are very important there are some major issues that are causing the parts of the game simply to be nearly unplayable.

1. Lag: While load times are better the game it self, even in public areas has become very unstable. From being stuck floating in the air to fights that pause for minutes at a time it is getting silly. This started shortly before the update and sadly has just become worse. Each hotfix I hope to see something addressing this issue. Please do something about this the game is becoming unplayable.

2. Floors: Across the world each place where a floor is supposed to fall the floor looks like it stays in place. In some places this is annoying, in cases where small pit traps can't be seen, in other cases like like wiz king it is more annoying causing people to not know where to jump, most problematic is the crucible where players are required to make it across a mostly nonexistant floor that looks like it is there.

3. Hires: As has been stated they won't hold position, follow orders. They are now much worse AI wise than they were before.

4. Heroic Elite Ghosts of Perdition: Doomsphere doing 12-20 con damage multiple times per attack round. This can only be only being undead or having the beholder eye seems to stop this, Ion stone, worldshaper, and jeweled cloak don't work. This leaves most heroic parties helpless in a mater of a few rounds. I have been told this is the stat damage it does on EE but not having played EE myself I don't know. At lvl 14-16 this kind of stat damage is excessive as few toons are not helpless after taking 24-40 con damage that cant be stopped with casters largely crippled by antimagic if they aren't helpless. This should be lower priority than other issues as it is only one quest which can be avoided or completed at a lower difficulty.

5. LFM: This issue is annoying but it can be fixed in game so personally I put a low priority on this. Send an in game mail to let people know how to fix it until a long term solution is ready.

Augon
10-09-2014, 12:46 PM
2. Floors: Across the world each place where a floor is supposed to fall the floor looks like it stays in place. In some places this is annoying, in cases where small pit traps can't be seen, in other cases like like wiz king it is more annoying causing people to not know where to jump, most problematic is the crucible where players are required to make it across a mostly nonexistant floor that looks like it is there.

3. Hires: As has been stated they won't hold position, follow orders. They are now much worse AI wise than they were before.

THESE TWO ITEMS ARE WHAT NEED HOTFIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Ran the crucible with a few guildies the other day. The run across the visible, yet not there floor nearly makes the quest undoable. We had one poor guy who had never done the quest before. IT was all we could do to get him through it. Devs, any word as to how soon this will be handled??????

I ran Spinners solo the other day. After the intro part just before the flame sent me to spinners prison, my hireling, who was at 95% spell points, noticed that handy dandy shrine and shrined herself - wasting that shrine. Once she starts, there is no way to stop her. I ended up not needing it, but the point is EVEN FIRST TIME PLAYERS KNOW BETTER THAN TO SHRINE AT 95% SPELL POINTS!!! PLEASE, JUST CHANGE THE HIRELINGS AI BACK THE WAY IT IS. Yes, we will whine and complain about it. But at least its something we know how to work with. This new AI makes hirelings much much worse.

General_Gronker
10-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Not sure if someone has addressed this yet, but for everyone complaining about hirelings not staying put when you tell them to stand their ground...
And for everyone trying to tell us about this, i's not the only time they display this behavior, so you're not telling us anything we dont' know. You're simply talking about one expression of the issue.

FranOhmsford
10-09-2014, 03:16 PM
I ran Spinners solo the other day. After the intro part just before the flame sent me to spinners prison, my hireling, who was at 95% spell points, noticed that handy dandy shrine and shrined herself - wasting that shrine. Once she starts, there is no way to stop her. I ended up not needing it, but the point is EVEN FIRST TIME PLAYERS KNOW BETTER THAN TO SHRINE AT 95% SPELL POINTS!!! PLEASE, JUST CHANGE THE HIRELINGS AI BACK THE WAY IT IS. Yes, we will whine and complain about it. But at least its something we know how to work with. This new AI makes hirelings much much worse.

I stated this would happen when I saw the Lamannia Release notes!

I also stated that changing Hirelings trap AI to make them stand still for a few seconds when you [the player] get hit by a trap would result in far more Hireling Deaths NOT LESS!

I was Right about both of these Issues!

Yet again...The Devs version of a "Fix" when it comes to Hirelings actually means "Nerf"!

Scrapco
10-09-2014, 04:05 PM
5. LFM: This issue is annoying but it can be fixed in game so personally I put a low priority on this. Send an in game mail to let people know how to fix it until a long term solution is ready.

What I've seen is often a kind soul who opens an LFM from levels 1-28 (so it shows up at the top) explaining how to fix it. Then at least it's right where the problem exists.

Buddha5440
10-09-2014, 04:18 PM

HA!!! Nice one :)

Meglamaniac
10-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Hopefully at a minimum:

LFM panel needing Who listed searched.
whatever causes 10-20s server hangups for everyone in the raid in Mark of Death 1 in 5 runs of the raid.
any other new scripting that's been causing LAGS and making weekends annoying even in public areas.

No
No
No
No

Too bad, that's a good list.

Thar
10-09-2014, 06:19 PM

Hotfix Notes:

KNOWN ISSUE:

So Anyone can buy amenities, but only officers can still only place them as no one else can see the hookpoints? When are you going to give the officers a break and let anyone add to empty slots like it used to be? right now non officers can get stuck with items they can't place.

Buddha5440
10-09-2014, 06:23 PM

HA!!! Nice one :)

oscottyo7
10-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Cannot log into game after patch

PuppiesAndRainbows
10-09-2014, 08:19 PM
I had a Kobold Shaman disappear, just a blank crew spot.

Bought another Shaman.
Tried placing the Shaman.
Received a message there was already a Shaman.

Left the ship for a few minutes, and when I came back the Shaman was there again.

noble_pirate
10-10-2014, 01:59 AM

great shot! +1 rep