PDA

View Full Version : Pure Barb Help Wanted~TR Train

GregorV
07-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Hey all,

I am looking for a decent pure barb build for just 1-20. Asked around for some advice in game, and I currently have a lvl 2 dorf max str/max con build with the intention of using throw your weight around (obviously).

Is there any advice that you could give a for a pure barb? Keep in mind that I have a TR buddy going as a FvS pure, so healing *may* be there on occasion.

Qhualor
07-23-2014, 11:22 PM
nice! sounds like you want to go dumb dumb dps. which tree you interested in?

FB- you hurt yourself while dealing damage to enemies. good tree minus the capstone. my main is a FB. healing required at a constant.

OS- defensive tree that hates enemy spell casters. weak offensively.

Ravager- very good offensive tree without hurting yourself. enemies need to make saves and you can deal ability damage. my #2 is a Ravager and l like it for heroics.

GregorV
07-23-2014, 11:34 PM
Stupid DPS sounds about right lol....from the setup of the trees, looks like I'm gonna be spending a lot of time in ravager. OS seems to be useful mostly for its capstone. Of course, the capstone doesn't interest me as I don't intend on staying in epics for very long at all.

Qhualor
07-24-2014, 12:03 AM
Stupid DPS sounds about right lol....from the setup of the trees, looks like I'm gonna be spending a lot of time in ravager. OS seems to be useful mostly for its capstone. Of course, the capstone doesn't interest me as I don't intend on staying in epics for very long at all.

you cant go wrong with pretty much anything in the tree. i would suggest still dipping into OS for Extend Rage, Ear Smash and Knockout if you have the points. don't worry about Weapon Bond. unless you were actually going to be an OS, its pretty much useless to you. dip into FB for Extra Rage and Power Rage at least and if you have the points and willing to waste a few on Athletics, tier 3 gives a 35% action boost to movement speed for 20 seconds.

GregorV
07-24-2014, 01:05 AM
Ok, TY for the advice. Putting it into action now :D