PDA

View Full Version : Need help making a great light power/ evo build with some healing

hockeyrama
04-08-2014, 09:37 AM
I ahve a pure human cleric first life that i will be focusing on tr'ing soon. I want to turn him as quickly as possible into an end game. Basically I hate him as is and need to make him useful. I did not play him for about a year. SO I was thining etr (not sure which one to take probably colors of queen or power or life and death) then eat a +20 heart and swap to a wiz then heroic tr (to get wiz past life) into an iconic sun elf. Then 3 iconic tr's and 3 sorc heroic tr's. Could use more tr's like fvs and wizard for spell pen as well. Don't want to go full completionist too much to do. I figure once I do the wiz and the iconics my light power should be pretty good. Another option is etr (eat the +20 tome to do wiz) then heroic into sorc, do 3 sorc lives then on teh third go iconic (this might be better as the iconic lives don't help the sorc but the sorc ones would help the iconic).

I was looking at this build idea:
Max light power
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/436716-Theory-crafting-with-screenies-possible-to-get-1000-light-spp-as-fsoul-hybrid
where he was just testing max light damage and it made me wonder if I could make a really good viable toon.

I was also looking at this discusion of dc's and the changes to divine destinies.

So would love if all the theory crafters and builders here would assist me into making an ee capable dc divine who has great light power and still can heal (spot heal is fine like high powered cocoons with a high postivie power).

hockeyrama
04-08-2014, 09:39 AM
I left out the link to the divine discussion:
New destiny thread
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/440318-The-new-high-DC-lords?p=5306125#post5306125

Impaqt
04-08-2014, 10:02 AM
I ahve a pure human cleric first life that i will be focusing on tr'ing soon. I want to turn him as quickly as possible into an end game. Basically I hate him as is and need to make him useful. I did not play him for about a year. SO I was thining etr (not sure which one to take probably colors of queen or power or life and death) then eat a +20 heart and swap to a wiz then heroic tr (to get wiz past life) into an iconic sun elf. Then 3 iconic tr's and 3 sorc heroic tr's. Could use more tr's like fvs and wizard for spell pen as well. Don't want to go full completionist too much to do. I figure once I do the wiz and the iconics my light power should be pretty good. Another option is etr (eat the +20 tome to do wiz) then heroic into sorc, do 3 sorc lives then on teh third go iconic (this might be better as the iconic lives don't help the sorc but the sorc ones would help the iconic).

I was looking at this build idea:
Max light power
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/436716-Theory-crafting-with-screenies-possible-to-get-1000-light-spp-as-fsoul-hybrid
where he was just testing max light damage and it made me wonder if I could make a really good viable toon.

I was also looking at this discusion of dc's and the changes to divine destinies.

So would love if all the theory crafters and builders here would assist me into making an ee capable dc divine who has great light power and still can heal (spot heal is fine like high powered cocoons with a high postivie power).

3x Sorc Past Life, 1x Wiz Past life, couple more Cleric past lives wouldnt hurt either.

hockeyrama
04-08-2014, 11:20 AM
I get why i need the wiz and sorc life but not sure why the cleric on helps. Sure it gives some more turns but can get those regenerating anyway. The bonus to conjuration does not heal many of the main damage spells or slas I would be using (unless I am missing something)

Impaqt
04-08-2014, 11:29 AM
I get why i need the wiz and sorc life but not sure why the cleric on helps. Sure it gives some more turns but can get those regenerating anyway. The bonus to conjuration does not heal many of the main damage spells or slas I would be using (unless I am missing something)

Turning works and is a lot of fun actually. But like I said. Its a "Wouldnt Hurt" add on. Not required the like the Sorc and Wiz lives.

SirValentine
04-08-2014, 11:59 AM
The bonus to conjuration does not heal many of the main damage spells or slas I would be using (unless I am missing something)

Cometfall. Great back-up CC for things with too much Spell Resistance.