PDA

View Full Version : general archer question

shadowowl
03-28-2014, 01:44 PM
ok I've upgraded my thunderforge bow to tier 2 now and the damage is noticeably higher per shot then Pinion now. so the question is how to fully replace pinion I use consuming darkness for seeker but ranged alacrity is near impossible to replace it seems.

so now the question is, is Pinion still the best bow or does the thunder forge with it's increased damage per shot make up for the lack in speed. (15% with haste vs 20% pinion alacrity )
regardless I will keep using my thunderforge bow but I'm trying to get that increased speed back also I added the echos of shiradi toggle for 10% increase in ranged attack does anyone know if this stacks it's really hard to test in game and doesn't show up on the char sheet.

so curious if it's 25% speed with haste 30% speed with pinion or if there is a max out at 22% or something like there use to be. (assuming they stack)

RobbinB
03-28-2014, 01:48 PM
Might I enquire what you went with for tier 1 and tier 2 upgrades?

shadowowl
03-28-2014, 01:52 PM
went with flames tier 1 and 35% armor by pass on tier 2 was thinking of doing a 2nd bow and trying paralysing fear but need lot more mats still and tier 3 is just so far out of the picture i'm not even thinking about it so many mats required.

Rhaphael
03-31-2014, 01:58 AM
also I added the echos of shiradi toggle for 10% increase in ranged attack does anyone know if this stacks

Last I heard that toggle was broken and did not increase your attack speed, I have heard nothing about this being fixed. Do you have evidence it has been fixed?

Lonnbeimnech
03-31-2014, 02:43 AM
Blinding speed? 22% range alacrity

blerkington
03-31-2014, 03:22 AM
Hi,

The ranged alacrity bonus from the ToD AA set still appears to be stacking with blinding speed.

Thanks.

Edit: And character sheet reports total ranged alacrity of 32%.

shadowowl
03-31-2014, 12:46 PM
Last I heard that toggle was broken and did not increase your attack speed, I have heard nothing about this being fixed. Do you have evidence it has been fixed?

was unaware it was broken but it does 'seem' to increase attack speed but due to it not showing up on char sheet I can't say it does for sure or not. I thought it was a display bug not an actual mechanic bug. but I have no idea I can't test speed of attack effectively.