PDA

View Full Version : Ghallanda VIP

fahlwing
03-17-2014, 05:37 PM
Greetings fellow Gamers.

This thread is a sign-up of sorts, for those of us On Ghallanda who are tired of the LAG in Thunderholme. If you are tired of it as I am please reply to this thread with the statement "FIX THE LAG OR I WILL CANCEL MY VIP" Whether you do so or not is entirely up to you, but I really don't think it's worth us paying DDO/Turbine for crappy LAG and gameplay in Thunderholme

cdbd3rd
03-17-2014, 05:40 PM
Greetings fellow Gamers.

This thread is a sign-up of sorts, for those of us On Ghallanda who are tired of the LAG in Thunderholme. If you are tired of it as I am please reply to this thread with the statement "FIX THE LAG OR I WILL CANCEL MY VIP" Whether you do so or not is entirely up to you, but I really don't think it's worth us paying DDO/Turbine for crappy LAG and gameplay in Thunderholme

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m11kqy09et1qkfj67.gif

AKA:

http://desusig.crumplecorn.com/ibtl.jpg

Cleanincubus
03-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Greetings fellow Gamers.

I use to have lag all the time. Then I got rid of my 10+ year old computer, got a new mid-range one a little over a year ago, and didn't load it up with unneeded programs. I've experienced "lag" a total of 2 times since then, both when an event was going on. Maybe a hard drive wipe, hardware upgrade, or computer upgrade would help you.

fahlwing
03-17-2014, 07:52 PM
I use to have lag all the time. Then I got rid of my 10+ year old computer, got a new mid-range one a little over a year ago, and didn't load it up with unneeded programs. I've experienced "lag" a total of 2 times since then, both when an event was going on. Maybe a hard drive wipe, hardware upgrade, or computer upgrade would help you.

System is new, less than 1year old. i5 processor, and 8GB Ram only thing I need now is a bigger Monitor and a 2TB HDD

Irongutz2000
03-21-2014, 04:23 PM

There is lag when to many mobs spawn. Wheloon explorer, thunderhome, even halls of evening star in some boss fights. It has nothing to do with the comp u play onn. It has to do with the amount of spawns. 6 ppl don't experience the same "lag" on different machines at the same time, if its a machine problem.

Uska
03-21-2014, 04:45 PM
Haven gone to thunderhome yet basically due to fact I have almost zero interest in Mr. greenwood the forgotten realms or anything to do with either but I support reducing lag for those who do those areas. Me I am probably going to quit over their balanced classes baloney idea.

Big_Russ
03-22-2014, 12:09 AM
Greetings fellow Gamers.

People still pay for VIP?

SirValentine
03-22-2014, 08:44 AM

When everyone in the entire party all freezes up at exactly the same time, only in certain specific times in certain specific quests/area, it is NOT your computer.

Powskier
03-24-2014, 12:51 PM
There is lag when to many mobs spawn. Wheloon explorer, thunderhome, even halls of evening star in some boss fights. It has nothing to do with the comp u play onn. It has to do with the amount of spawns. 6 ppl don't experience the same "lag" on different machines at the same time, if its a machine problem.

I love runnin Slayers :Wheelon lag is Horrable....so many newer effects to filter in? shadowfell,howler quills,assasin stun,trappsetters ,and a prison with more Archers than Melee!..and an epic spawn in the slayer area ;enemies dissapear and appear in huge waves as shadow puppeteers and beholders and crossbowmen range your asss.Chasin the stupid archers is way lame,they should be pullin melee out when engaged(they r enemies not NPCs)

Powskier
03-24-2014, 12:54 PM
^^^ worst i seen so far is elite drainage culverts...how many archers spawn? need ibm supercomputer to handle that.

chester99
03-24-2014, 06:15 PM
People still pay for VIP?

um... there's some other way to play this game?