PDA

View Full Version : Enhancements for lesser reincarnation not showing

Sho-sa
02-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Submitted this to a GM. Got the response of they can't do anything, submit a bug.

I have a 3rd life toon: elf fighter/wizard/rogue. With the enhancement pass decided to switch to ranger from fighter. Used the free +20 heart of wood, but now when I go to set enhancements only the elf, rogue, and wizard trees show up. No Ranger trees at all.

Vargouille
02-08-2014, 10:42 AM
You can only access 7 different enhancement trees at one time (including Race). You may need to click on the small arrow near the name of one of the class Enhancement trees, which opens a drop-down box that lets you select another enhancement tree that you aren't currently using.

Sho-sa
02-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Outstanding! Just what I needed to hear. Thank you very much, you made my three-day wait until I can LR again. ;-)

drewrayder
02-09-2014, 05:27 AM
Submitted this to a GM. Got the response of they can't do anything, submit a bug.

I have a 3rd life toon: elf fighter/wizard/rogue. With the enhancement pass decided to switch to ranger from fighter. Used the free +20 heart of wood, but now when I go to set enhancements only the elf, rogue, and wizard trees show up. No Ranger trees at all.

Im seriously blown away that people dont see that arrow. your not alone, so many people complain about that. I mean it makes perfect sense to me and its intuitive, but for so many they dont know. must be something Turbine should look into.

cdbd3rd
02-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Im seriously blown away that people dont see that arrow. your not alone, so many people complain about that. I mean it makes perfect sense to me and its intuitive, but for so many they dont know. must be something Turbine should look into.

I'd point out the obvious issue that a *GM* didn't suggest that solution before brushing the ticket off...