PDA

View Full Version : Eight days and still no 2000 turbine points or reply from customer service

Hirosue
12-05-2013, 10:52 AM
As per title.

Posting in the forlorn hope that a forum mod or turbine rep will see this and do something to help me. #24001-542500

calling Turbine from the UK is not an option.

Please don't tell me about VOIP.its not an option.

1. Turbine didn't credit my account the 2000 Turbine Points

2. Turbine haven't replied to my account support ticket made 8 days ago.

3. Turbine haven't responded to the account support ticket sent yesterday.

rest
12-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Can you just cancel the transaction through your credit card? It seems to me they don't want to hold up their end of the transaction.

Krelar
12-05-2013, 11:00 AM
As per title.

Posting in the forlorn hope that a forum mod or turbine rep will see this and do something to help me. #24001-542500

calling Turbine from the UK is not an option.

Please don't tell me about VOIP.its not an option.

1. Turbine didn't credit my account the 2000 Turbine Points

Well at least 3 of those days were weekend or holiday so only 5 business days. As I recall the normal turn around is like 8 -10 business days. Plus they have extra high volume (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/431819-Current-Account-Support-Volume-and-Turnaround-Times) right now so it may take even longer. Trying to find some way to call is likely your fastest option.

Hirosue
12-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Turbine advertise 3-5 days for a ticket turnaround. 8-10 days would be a pathetic response time for any business.

I don't see why i should have to spend any more money to get something that i already paid for.

Likewise there is a 6 hour time zone difference and it will cost as much to call them as the TP cost .

They have failed to provide what i paid for and have failed to respond to a customer support ticket in a reasonable time.

processing a charge back on CC will take about 30 days or so and involve form filling and then turbine will without doubt ban my account so not an option.

8 days with no reply to a customer service ticket is not acceptable for any reason.

It is simply far to long to take to reply to a customer. Incredibly poor customer service.

Schaden_freude
12-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Turbine advertise 3-5 days for a ticket turnaround. 8-10 days would be a pathetic response time for any business.

I don't see why i should have to spend any more money to get something that i already paid for.

Likewise there is a 6 hour time zone difference and it will cost as much to call them as the TP cost .

They have failed to provide what i paid for and have failed to respond to a customer support ticket in a reasonable time.

processing a charge back on CC will take about 30 days or so and involve form filling and then turbine will without doubt ban my account so not an option.

8 days with no reply to a customer service ticket is not acceptable for any reason.

It is simply far to long to take to reply to a customer. Incredibly poor customer service.

You were given a low cost call option in your other thread.

And now you have two threads.

You what what...carry on. This is obviously the best way to deal with the situation.

AZgreentea
12-05-2013, 01:01 PM

I hate it when people do that in my ticket queue at work. It dosen't make things faster to submit a second ticket, they are worked in the order they are received unless escalated another way. The second ticket just means it will take me longer to get to someone elses request.

Imagine standing in line, and then when the line dosen't move fast enough for you, you have someone else stand in line BEHIND you to make it move faster. It dosen't make the line move faster, it just makes the line longer.

Hirosue
12-05-2013, 01:10 PM
You were given a low cost call option in your other thread.

And now you have two threads.

You what what...carry on. This is obviously the best way to deal with the situation.

wrong. i was not given anything. someone told me told that i could voip for less.

i dont see why i should spend any more money to get something that i paid for and further more 8 days and no reply is a disgrace.

JOTMON
12-05-2013, 01:33 PM
For a company that sells itself as a Global MMO ...

It does poorly represent itself outside of North America from a Customer Service standpoint..
~English Support is available 7 days a week from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern~

http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/contactUs.asp

axel15810
12-05-2013, 01:37 PM
8 days ago would have been 11/27. You're in the UK, so did you send it late in the day USA time? If you sent it after work hours on 11/27 you can't count that day. 11/28-12/1 was a long holiday weekend for us in the USA so it really has only been 3 days for you. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 4 If you sent the ticket in very early on 11/27.

3-4 days isn't THAT long. Please chill out, spamming the forums won't help. I wouldn't start getting worried until after 7 business days.

Seikojin
12-05-2013, 01:49 PM
8 days ago would have been 11/27. You're in the UK, so did you send it late in the day USA time? If you sent it after work hours on 11/27 you can't count that day. 11/28-12/1 was a long holiday weekend for us in the USA so it really has only been 3 days for you. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 4 If you sent the ticket in very early on 11/27.

3-4 days isn't THAT long. Please chill out, spamming the forums won't help. I wouldn't start getting worried until after 7 business days.

^this^

When I got my recent purchase, it didn't appear right away. However I live in the US and sent in tickets during their business hours. Got my issues resolved in less than an hour.

Schaden_freude
12-05-2013, 01:54 PM
wrong. i was not given anything. someone told me told that i could voip for less.

i dont see why i should spend any more money to get something that i paid for and further more 8 days and no reply is a disgrace.

Then don't.

Keep calm and carry on.

Hirosue
12-05-2013, 02:32 PM

it was sent uk 8 am GMT so ahead of usa working day.

And for me it is 8 days since i purchased the item and still don't have the TP. Going on about holidays doesn't change the fact that i haven't received the item.

If there's such a backlog of tickets its not just me that is being kept waiting. Turbine should put a few more staff on the mail box to clear it.

Virial
12-05-2013, 02:38 PM
It is 3-5 LABORABLE days (which means 1 week at least), you should not be impatient yet, only passed 8 days, last time i asked them to refund the TP i spent in DDO store in something i bought by mistake it took them 2 weeks to refund the TP, just be patient.

Jumba
12-05-2013, 02:51 PM
It is 3-5 LABORABLE days (which means 1 week at least), you should not be impatient yet, only passed 8 days, last time i asked them to refund the TP i spent in DDO store in something i bought by mistake it took them 2 weeks to refund the TP, just be patient.

Not acceptable it been over a week with no response at all from Turbine, disgusting service as normal from them.

If you ordered an instant delivery item and it did not arrive you would be moaning at them.

******** usual **** steal all your money from your credit cards and don't provide you with items you have purchased.

HAHA YOU CANT NEG ME

Rasolam749
12-05-2013, 02:56 PM
It just like saying
"i'd like to pay for a monthly subscription but, I will pay you in 8 - 10 days"

Im sure Turbine would not be happy about that.

axel15810
12-05-2013, 02:58 PM
it was sent uk 8 am GMT so ahead of usa working day.

And for me it is 8 days since i purchased the item and still don't have the TP. Going on about holidays doesn't change the fact that i haven't received the item.

If there's such a backlog of tickets its not just me that is being kept waiting. Turbine should put a few more staff on the mail box to clear it.

It's unreasonable to expect people to work on holidays and weekends so the actual number of 8 days is not relevant.

4 days is not good but it certainly isn't completely terrible. DDO is small time, they have limited resources. As said already in this thread, 3-5 days is Turbine's advertised ticket turnaround. They have not yet exceed that so why are you complaining?

Hirosue
12-06-2013, 02:26 PM
of course the total number of days is relevant.

I purchased shadowfell on 27 Nov and didn't get the 2000 TP.

i sent an account support ticket on the 28th

Its now December 6th and no reply to the ticket.So that's 10 days with no reply.

10 days is very relevant. No support and not getting what i paid for is relevant.

axel15810
12-06-2013, 02:39 PM
of course the total number of days is relevant.

I purchased shadowfell on 27 Nov and didn't get the 2000 TP.

i sent an account support ticket on the 28th

Its now December 6th and no reply to the ticket.So that's 10 days with no reply.

10 days is very relevant. No support and not getting what i paid for is relevant.

Ok I'll admit I'm trolling a little bit in my other posts but I'm just pointing out that had not yet passed the 5 day mark for a ticket response. I would be mad too if I didn't get my 2k TP when I should have.

Once those 5 days are up if you still haven't gotten a response call support and complain on Monday or today.

Hirosue
12-06-2013, 05:47 PM
looks like i am going to miss out on the blade-forged sale

Shorlong
12-06-2013, 06:14 PM
looks like i am going to miss out on the blade-forged sale

There is no sale on Bladeforged...

Anyway, you have reason to be upset, sure. But no claim yet that this is bad customer service. Average turn around time is 5 days. You submitted a ticket on Wednesday of last week. Day one. This monday would be day two. Tuesday day three, and so on. Today would be day five. Monday, I would complain. Like crazy.

enochiancub
12-06-2013, 06:18 PM
I sincerely hope this gets resolved for you. I wasn't aware that some places charged for toll free calls. I've never been billed when calling, so that's pretty annoying. Especially as a call would clear your problem up post haste.