PDA

View Full Version : Randomly generated weapons are being officially discussed

FlaviusMaximus
12-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Randomly generated weapons are being officially discussed here;

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/431252-The-Official-Randomly-Generated-Weapons-Discussion-Thread!

I'm posting the link because it took me a week to realize the discussion was taking place and not many people have responded in the thread, so that leads me to believe that many other forumites are unaware of the thread's existence.

Here's your chance to say something intelligent instead of just tossing the word "ghostbane" out ad nauseum. Please provide input so that the loot tables can look closer to how you want them to.

sirgog
12-03-2013, 06:39 PM
This thread needs more Ghostbane.

And more Covalescent Bracers.

FlaviusMaximus
12-03-2013, 06:40 PM
This thread needs more Ghostbane.

Predictable

And more Covalescent Bracers.

One step at a time

Rakuda13
12-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Randomly generated weapons are being officially discussed here;

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/431252-The-Official-Randomly-Generated-Weapons-Discussion-Thread!

I'm posting the link because it took me a week to realize the discussion was taking place and not many people have responded in the thread, so that leads me to believe that many other forumites are unaware of the thread's existence.

Here's your chance to say something intelligent instead of just tossing the word "ghostbane" out ad nauseum. Please provide input so that the loot tables can look closer to how you want them to.

Yes we all know,how many times does"Bring us back the old loot" need to be typed.

Still getting Ghostbane only in lots of chests.

FlaviusMaximus
12-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Still getting Ghostbane only in lots of chests.

It's a Lamannia discussion of proposed changes that would be coming with the next patch. There's no reason why the weapon affixes shouldn't still be limited until the patches are released. The idea is to get your two cents in before the loot tables are adjusted, because they might stay that way for a while. Unfortunately, it appears that much of the DDO community might actually have only two cents to offer; "Yo, why we still haz Ghostbane??"