PDA

View Full Version : Martens spotted, in the Shadows!!!

Marten
11-30-2013, 07:57 AM
I hope all those that celebrated it had a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

I have taken an eight month break to recover some more and spend time with my children (See Real Life Epic Fight link below for more details), but I couldn't pass up the Black Friday special. To celebrate it and my return I made this short video. I hope you find it entertaining.

http://youtu.be/wMMoGu04SyY

Czekojin
11-30-2013, 08:47 AM
I have a feeling like I just saw few pics from someone's vacation.
Nice vid, tho :)

If I may ask, do not use comic sans ever again >.<

katz
11-30-2013, 08:56 AM
so glad to hear you're doing well! :D

Marten
11-30-2013, 09:09 AM
I have a feeling like I just saw few pics from someone's vacation.
Nice vid, tho :)

If I may ask, do not use comic sans ever again >.<

Ya, its more of a bar-tale than an action adventure this time :)
Sorry for the Comic Sans, used for those that don't use 50" monitors... open to suggestions in the font department

so glad to hear you're doing well! :D

Thank you! Its good to be doing well.

LightBear
11-30-2013, 10:10 AM
It's always nice to see someone up and running again.

(Btw, I bet a purple trouser just spoiled himself seeing that some one on the verge of death decided to buy the Black Friday Special and spend time playing this game.)

Good luck, more in real life then outside of it!

nikos1313
11-30-2013, 12:19 PM
hello mate, i dont know you and i never knew about your health problem u had untill now, when i saw this post. all i wana say is that im happy to know that u made it through!

Czekojin
12-07-2013, 03:46 AM
Ya, its more of a bar-tale than an action adventure this time :)
Sorry for the Comic Sans, used for those that don't use 50" monitors... open to suggestions in the font department

Sorry for the late answer (my spot check isn't very high) :)

About that font - comic sans is fine if used by children in informal type of information.
Honestly, I would prefer something more of 'real comic' (emergency case) or even fantasy themed font.
The thing about fantasy fonts is that they are usually hard to read in a wall of text. However there might be few rare ones.
Check this site if anything catches your eye: http://www.fantasyfonts.com/index.htm
What I would probably use from those, is Booter font. Easier to read and gives you kind of an epic feeling (try it out on a wall of text first).
Good luck in making more videos.
^^

Silverleafeon
12-07-2013, 03:56 AM
+1 enjoyed watching video, thank you

SlowDM
12-07-2013, 05:31 AM
Would make a Fantastic 'advert' for the game. :-)

Cordovan
12-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Nice to see you back!

cdbd3rd
12-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Also a little slow dropping by here, but really good to see ya back in the mix.

Well done on the viddie.

/Salute.

SisAmethyst
12-08-2013, 07:15 PM
I hope all those that celebrated it had a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

I have taken an eight month break to recover some more and spend time with my children (See Real Life Epic Fight link below for more details), but I couldn't pass up the Black Friday special. To celebrate it and my return I made this short video. I hope you find it entertaining.

Nice to see you back Marten, and even with a nice video.

Actually a better game promotion than any other one that Turbine rolled out for the recent update!