PDA

View Full Version : turning off public groups?

Calaquende
11-30-2013, 12:27 AM
I've searched and searched, but can't find the answer so I'm hoping someone can give me a hand. I only have this problem on one character, but every time this characters enters a zone a public group is automatically created. I then have to take it down. I'm assuming that there's a way to disable this since it doesn't happen with any other characters. Thanks for the help!

Stretchicus
11-30-2013, 12:30 AM
I've searched and searched, but can't find the answer so I'm hoping someone can give me a hand. I only have this problem on one character, but every time this characters enters a zone a public group is automatically created. I then have to take it down. I'm assuming that there's a way to disable this since it doesn't happen with any other characters. Thanks for the help!

When you open the quest entry window by clicking on the door, look to the lower right portion.
You should see two circles, one with a padlock or something similar, and one without. The one with the lock is the private instance setting, and every time you choose one or the other, it's global, so it affects all quests/slayer areas/etc from then on.

Calaquende
11-30-2013, 12:45 AM
When you open the quest entry window by clicking on the door, look to the lower right portion.
You should see two circles, one with a padlock or something similar, and one without. The one with the lock is the private instance setting, and every time you choose one or the other, it's global, so it affects all quests/slayer areas/etc from then on.

Ah ha! Thank you!