PDA

View Full Version : Power of the Forge

viktorserak
11-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Is power of the Forge worth it on Shiradi Bladeforged Sorc?

The buff is cool and I like, but the investement in points is kinda... harsh.

Then again, I would invest 11 points anway, cause the second (and cheaper) panic button from BF tree is just too good to pass.

Your thoughts?

IronClan
11-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Is power of the Forge worth it on Shiradi Bladeforged Sorc?

The buff is cool and I like, but the investement in points is kinda... harsh.

Then again, I would invest 11 points anway, cause the second (and cheaper) panic button from BF tree is just too good to pass.

Your thoughts?

It depends on how well you incorporate action boosts into your playstyle, and how much your enjoy them. Personally I hate them in all cases, I tend to forget about abilities that have long cooldowns with short durations, and for that reason I build away from them. The only real exception are human versatility/rogue skill and saves boosts because the are so perfectly situational. So the action points i don't spend on Say Power of the Forge, I tend to put into "always on" stuff I figure over the period of the cool downs the always on stuff is actually averageing more damage or more saves made or more damage mitigated. And in a few cases where it's not it is still pretty close. And in the very RARE cases where it's not close, it actually is close for me because I would have forgotten to use the boost at all, or gone several cool downs worth of time forgetting.