PDA

View Full Version : Tomes changing from non-bound to bound to account.

thakorian
11-25-2013, 11:39 PM
I had a +4 upgrade tome of charisma, it was non-bound when put into the shared bank for keeping it readily available when a trade would come in. When taken out of the shared bank and placed into inventory, the tome became bound to account, with the description that it had been bought from the ddo store, and made me unable to trade it for the +4 str I needed. A +4 upgrade charisma tome does not show on my purchase history.

Now I am stuck with a tome that is useless to me. I would like it to be non-bound again so I might complete the trade.

e: bug report has been submitted, the same thing happened to another person.

thakorian
12-06-2013, 01:45 AM
10 days and no reply. I know these forums are for 'non urgent' matters, but are you serious? Fine, you win turbine, just another unresolved issue with the game and no help from you guys. Just a drop in the ocean, isn't it.

Thumbed_Servant
12-06-2013, 03:32 AM
Pardon what may seem a redundant question but...have you tried an in-game help ticket? Most likely a GM can do nothing, but...well....it couldn't hurt to try/ask?

Also...ouch, that bites in a big way. Empathies

thakorian
12-06-2013, 04:03 AM
In-game tickets only work if you've bought turbine points recently or are vip. I have not and don't intend to do so.