PDA

View Full Version : Are Lesser Hearts good for anything else?

Biggles216
11-25-2013, 09:56 PM
I have all these Lesser Hearts of Wood and +20 Less Hearts now and I'm trying to decide if I should trash them for bank space. Doing an LR doesn't interest me. Are they good for anything else? It looks like they're not, but the wiki doesn't have a specific page on them, so I can't be sure.

AbyssalMage
11-25-2013, 10:11 PM
I have all these Lesser Hearts of Wood and +20 Less Hearts now and I'm trying to decide if I should trash them for bank space. Doing an LR doesn't interest me. Are they good for anything else? It looks like they're not, but the wiki doesn't have a specific page on them, so I can't be sure.
A LR may not interest you know but it may in the future (and Turbines history suggests it will). The +20 is easily the most valuable as it allows you to get a PL in a class you would normally avoid like the plague (Non-solo friendly classes for me). I highly recommend that you keep them but that is strictly up to you.

LR's allow you to fix Feats (and Feat order), Skill points, and stat distribution (in case you get a shiny new tome). LR + (1, 2, 3) allows you to fix classes that may become less beneficial with every patch introduced. Those are the benefits. Its up to you to decide if bank inventory is that essential to you.