int- 9 +1+ 5 TOME
wis- 18 +1 +2 + 6 TOME + 7 FROM LVLS
cha- 8 +1+ 6 TOME
* +1 from globe of true imperial blood

ITEMS:

HELM: DRAGON MASQUE
NECK: NECKLACE OF MYSTIC EIDOLONS
TRINKET:EPIC LITANY OF THE DEAD
CLOAK: PRISMATIC CLOAK +30% FIRE +20 CONCENTRATION (ATM LOOKING FOR +20 HEAL VERSION)
BELT: EPIC BELT OF THOUGHTFUL REMEMBERANCE
GLOVES:IRON MITTS
BOOTSEPIC BOOTS OF INNOCENT
BRACERS:DEATHWYRM BRACERS
ROBE:SHADOWSCALE ROBE
GOGGLES: EE SHADOWSIGHT (+20 HP)
RING1: OMNISCIENCE (FROM VoD)
RING2: EE CONSUMING DARKNESS
WEAPON:THUNDER FORGE TIER3 MORTAL FEAR

FEATS:

LVL-1
TOUGHNESS/CLERIC/STUNNING FIST
LVL-2
DEFLECT ARROWS
LVL-3
FISTS OF LIGHT/COMPLETIONIST FEAT
LVL-4
POINT INTO WISDOM
LVL-6
MENTAL TRAINING/PLF-MONK
LVL-8
POINT INTO WISDOM
LVL-9
2-WPN FIGHTING
LVL-12
IMP. CRIT -BLUDGEON
POINT INTO WISDOM
LVL-15
IMP. 2-WPN FIGHTING
LVL-16
POINT INTO WISDOM
LVL-18
GR. 2-WPN FIGHTING
LVL-20
POINT INTO WISDOM
LVL-21
VORPAL STRIKE
LVL-24
COMBAT EXPERTISE
POINT INTO WISDOM
LVL-26
PERFECT 2-WPN FIGHTING
LVL-27
IMPROVED MARTIAL ARTS
LVL-28
EPIC MAGE ARMOR
POINT INTO WISDOM

*ALL DESTINIES CAPPED*

TWIST#1 (TIER 4)
SENSE WEAKNESS
TWIST#2 (TIER 2)
LITHE
TWIST#3 (TIER 1)
LEGENDARY TACTICS
TWIST#4 (TIER 1)
COCOON

ENHANCEMENTS:

RACE TREE:21 points spent
core1
core2:con
core3
core4:wisdom
core5
tier1:cleric/ (name) +3 concentration
tier2:cleric-improved recovery
tier3:wisdom
tier4:cleric-improved recovery

SHINTOA TREE:44 points spent
core1-5
tier1:KI shout-deft strike 3/3-exemplar 3/3
tier2:conditioning 3/3-iron skin 3/3
tier3:constutition
tier4:wisdom-instinctive defense 3/3
tier5:VBV-MOW-empty hand mastery

NINJA SPY TREE:15 points spent
core1
tier1:sneak atk training-acrobatic 3/3
tier2:sneak atk training-agility 3/3
tier3:sneak atk training-wisdom

9 martial EPL +46 ac
3 primal EPL shiradi proc
3 arcane EPL +1 enh
3 divine EPL + 9something)

196(205) ac and EE mobs (example: storm horns) miss about 80% of the time. the assassins tho still get me to react when i know they're coming.

I dont have a name since i never really gave it any thought.
I just built my monk based on my play style.
i will update my info as i get back to lvl28

If you ever want to see my monk in action, just pick a quest/raid and we will duo or have a full party with 4-10 pikers to get full scaling. the quest/raid chosen will not be ran with tricks, just full on chaos mode with red alerts being made.

kerupted
12-08-2013, 12:31 PM
okay i have now capped on my 4th ER life.
3 martial (fort)

maybe i was just tired or forgetful, but, some how i have messed up my stat numbers.
when i capped b4 ER was avail i had put all 7 lvl points into WISDOM and ended with 25+5 tome and had 52 WISDOM, now this round i have 24+5 tome and ended with 52 using same gear and all. not sure what happened but whatever for now.

some of my new ending stats thats changed:

165ac
1007hp (swapped 10k star/tactition both for toughness/mental toughness)
66 SF dc (lowered)

using cocoon instead of lengendary tactics for now. havent been running as much EE content since EN/EH has a better exp/min ratio

kerupted
12-20-2013, 11:42 AM
will update more on my final build spec, but ERing is almost done 5 more to go.

170 AC now

shud end 195/196 with 9 martial EPL.

(with buffs)

Fafnir
12-21-2013, 05:39 PM
will update more on my final build spec, but ERing is almost done 5 more to go.

170 AC now

shud end 195/196 with 9 martial EPL.

(with buffs)

Do you 'feel' your AC is helping you on EE content? It clearly helps on EN/EH.

MrChipinator
12-24-2013, 02:36 AM
Doh myyy gooood i found you

Potatofasf
12-24-2013, 02:42 AM
How many hours you play per day? Just curious!

kerupted
12-28-2013, 07:20 PM
well once i got 170 ac the EE mobs miss about 75% of the time. on EH/EN the mobs miss like 95%
when i get to 180-195 ac im sure it will be about 90% misses, i also just have 22% dodge and 10% ghostly. so it all helps.

and i play about 2-3 hours a day when i have to work but im logged in for most of the time. i just have a quick exp zerg routine with EH content to get me about 300-400k to 1m-1.5m exp per day.

atm my ac is 166 at lvl25 and EH is a joke for challenge but speeds up the lvling. ill take on my challenges when i have 9 martial EPL.

dennisharlien
01-02-2014, 12:43 PM
I know this debate has raged on forever. Why Cleric dilettante over human with the extra feat and 10% more healing amp? is it for scrolls? Just curious. I have 10 lives finished tword my compleationist monk (3 being monks) So I am really looking close at what my final build will look like to get the most from my play and playstyle.

Pilgrim1
01-02-2014, 01:29 PM
How do you deal respectable damage to bosses?

Low str, lvls into wisdom, poor crit profile weapon? Do you feel its enough?

Violith
01-02-2014, 01:47 PM

36 is low str? news to me. wouldnt be surprised if I only had 1 toon with more str then that out of my 12 without buffs, And, unarmed is great damage even without the massive crit profiles, he probably is sitting with around 9[1d6] (or 9[1d8] if shintao) 19-20x3 (could probably fit in Overwhelming crit if he wanted, not like he needs toughness/mental toughness or COMBAT EXPERTISE (but since he wants AC he'll probably keep that). with vorpal strikes (90% offhand strike prob, and probably close to 30% doublestrike/10%offhand doublestrike, that can proc alot), not to mention sneak attack damage he could pick up from ninja spy, with unbalancing strike he can keep that pretty constant on all mobs not immune to it. and he's basically hasted with that collar on.

as he said, he'd doing EH. my monk can solo all of the EH quests so far, and he isnt nearly as geared as his is.

kerupted
01-21-2014, 07:39 PM

well i usually run with guildies and its great to have that powerhouse DPS but i can keep the mobs in one place so all that outside DPS can just pummel away.
this is not my EE soloer if thats the strange thought coming to play.
im not a big fan of the clicky game, so the cleric dilly is for heal/rez/gtr resto. i mainly use cocoon for my healing and with the high amounts of misses from even bosses the echos of faith make it unlimited, i usually carry a few of the lower amounts of SP mana pots for that quick boost til i can use my bauble if in battle. i did take 3 tiers of the ninja spy sneak atk damage boost and with mobs held or stunned i deal pretty good damage as far as a tank can say.
i have lotsa fun being able to stun mobs and hear the sorc cheer for critting on a stunned mob, and it helps the DPS from others when the boss/trash is focused on me.
I cud find other ways to pump up the dps ofc, not saying my build is a high DPS build but i dont like running from a mob/s. i have tried a few different builds but not all. i decided to make my end game for a tank monk with situtational aspects. having a high wisdom allows me to have a decent amount of AC bonus/SF dc/higher EIN dc and this life i will be trying out the frog feat.

keep in mind if not already this is a monk tank build, i just cant stand a s/b pally or fighter for a tank. monk is way more fun in my opinion.
so when you ask about DPS in a tank build that makes me think you would challenge the tanking ability of a pure rogue using backstab as DPS.

kerupted
01-21-2014, 08:05 PM
I know this debate has raged on forever. Why Cleric dilettante over human with the extra feat and 10% more healing amp? is it for scrolls? Just curious. I have 10 lives finished tword my compleationist monk (3 being monks) So I am really looking close at what my final build will look like to get the most from my play and playstyle.

well HORC has more DPS
human has the extra feat and the 10% heal amp

i cud use the extra feat from the human. but i dont like focusing on UMD since -neg lvls kinda kill off the UMD and i can have -10 lvls and still have the same chance to use a scroll to remove them. i simply found a way with my play style to have moderate DPS and be able to support the team and tank while doing it.

kerupted
01-21-2014, 08:08 PM
Doh myyy gooood i found you

took ya long enuff :P

now, did u bring me my beer, yet?

Dalsheel
01-29-2014, 11:54 PM
Consider adding Power attack to the build, there are times you don't need need AC, but the extra dps is always welcome.

relenttless
02-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Nice looking build, I'm seriously tempted.

Of course, apparently, pure monk builds suck.
But monks are also massively Op.

Something doesn't add up, but I think you'd take the Pepsi challenge with this one.

Feralthyrtiaq
02-06-2014, 02:36 PM
I'd drop Deflect Arrows, Toughness, and 10k Stars for PA, Cleave, Great Cleave.

kerupted
02-17-2014, 08:37 PM

ya but PA isnt that much more damage, and its a huge lose to defense. I prefer to do consistant DPS and not lose DPS having to run away from mobs to heal up. dead toons do no DPS.

kerupted
02-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Consider adding Power attack to the build, there are times you don't need need AC, but the extra dps is always welcome.

i just switch to fire stance when that is needed. eventually there will be a WISDOM to damage option im sure one day. PDK gets CHA, elf gets DEX, dwarf gets CON, arty get INT, and STR well obvious.

kerupted
02-17-2014, 08:43 PM

i hate getting hamstrung from archers. its a decent feat that helps a lot.

Daze
02-17-2014, 11:36 PM
ya but PA isnt that much more damage, and its a huge lose to defense. I prefer to do consistant DPS and not lose DPS having to run away from mobs to heal up. dead toons do no DPS.

3% miss chance at level lost is a huge hit to your defense? We're talking 10 ... maybe 15AC lost? You realize there are diminishing returns with AC that high? ... If you had bulwark of defense and needed it for the saves I might agree with you but you don't.

Taking up PA, cleave and great cleave also opens you up to receiving rages and primal screams for even more HP's and more DPS. A tank without aggro is about effective as a dead DPSer.

kerupted
03-12-2014, 01:23 PM
3% miss chance at level lost is a huge hit to your defense? We're talking 10 ... maybe 15AC lost? You realize there are diminishing returns with AC that high? ... If you had bulwark of defense and needed it for the saves I might agree with you but you don't.

Taking up PA, cleave and great cleave also opens you up to receiving rages and primal screams for even more HP's and more DPS. A tank without aggro is about effective as a dead DPSer.

when im being main tank i go into US destiny with more hate gen and more HP, i have a main tank gear set up and a support set up.

Uska
03-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Interesting

Mercureal
04-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Just from curiosity, do you use ED points to get your Wisdom to the mid-50s? And if not, do you remember what other sources you're using?

kerupted
11-26-2014, 01:38 PM
you can always send me a tell and i can ask any questions.

JamesNiels
11-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Epic mage armor.... for realz?? I realize u like ac but taking that feat is... yeah... take mass frog for lols pretty sure it beats +- 10 ac.. depending on ur robe..... its dc would be 54... since its actually 30 + wis mod rather than what is says. Not good for most ee tho hilarious to finger skellies, constructs, orange nameds since it bypasses db... no seriously tactician isnt bad, right?

Fafnir
01-12-2015, 11:09 PM
No doublestrike bonus on your gear. Options?