PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Advice

Jgizle
09-16-2013, 05:01 AM
After the new U19 changes i've been wondering if it is now possible to make throwing weapons more viable, specifically throwing daggers with the additions of knife specialization in rogue tree, the ability to improve throwing dagger dmg through kensei fighter tree, and some race enhancements from halfing for even more SA, and maybe even some ranger lvls for more SA dice.

I am on a mac and there are no character builders that i am aware of.

My hope is that it may be possible, although i am expecting them to still suck (not to mention the amount of throwing weapons in general are small).

------------

I got a level 12 str rogue with kopesh's and i want to get rid of them for daggers, or throwing daggers, and spec accordingly. If a throwing dagger set up could work and do decent dmg, i'd like to try it. I won't be getting assassinate so looking for a way to improve. Getting rid of kopesh's frees up room for some other feats. Currently a human rogue.

Jgizle
09-17-2013, 01:30 PM
bump

unbongwah
09-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Last I checked, halfling Master Thrower was bugged; anyone know if it got fixed in the latest patch? Also, does Knife Specialization apply to throwing daggers as well as melee ones?

Anyway, I posted a DEX-based TWF+throwing build here (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/424197-Build-Request-28-point-Thrown-Weapon-Build?p=5082491&viewfull=1#post5082491).