PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian might

Magnus_Magister
08-27-2013, 07:59 AM
I can't find Barbarian might after U19. Can someone please tell me where this capstone enhancement is?

thank you in advance

mezzorco
08-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Now it is in Neverland, playing with Lost Boys, Tinkerbell, Hook, mr Smee and Peter Pan.
Devs decided to remove it.

Magnus_Magister
08-27-2013, 10:06 AM
Ok, i see they nerfed barbs to the ground... and like someone else said, i cant see any reason to go over 12 barbarian levels...

Aviya
08-27-2013, 12:52 PM
I think 18 barb is the way to go to benefit from death frenzy +4 strength and +1 crit multiplier.
With the last 2 levels you can splash ranger for manyshot or rogue for evasion or fighter for feats and haste boost

HeartOfSteel
08-27-2013, 01:49 PM
I think 18 barb is the way to go to benefit from death frenzy +4 strength and +1 crit multiplier.
With the last 2 levels you can splash ranger for manyshot or rogue for evasion or fighter for feats and haste boost

This.

I hadn't much time or will to play after the Update but still I've tested my barbarian with the new enhancements in some EEs and he's doing pretty much the same DPS as before ( a bit more actually), with the change to dodge's bonuses he can run around with capped dodge on light armors, got more HPs and so on.

So I cannot see where the nerf lies, actually barbarians gained a bit more CCs and defense against melee attacks.
They might not be the class on which the enhancements shine ( 1/2 of the stuff in the trees is complete clicky garbage) and surely have gained less than those classes which benefit a lot from splashes ( Read :being unable to splash monk levels ) but they're still doing fine .
Just drop those 2 levels and your stunning blow ( if you had it )and fit in feats for manyshot or melee damage reduction ( dodge, mobility..).

Sdrumo of Cannith