PDA

View Full Version : Lost Halfling looking for a home

Hazelnut
07-31-2013, 10:05 AM
Greetings Wayfinderites.

I am a halfling ranger from the Talenta plains. My tribe decided to explore more of the world and we chartered a ship to bring us to Stormreach. Unfortunately, the ship was attacked by a dragon while at sea. As far as I know, I'm the only survivor.

I am looking for a guild to join that would give me friends to quest with on Wayfinder (some weekday evenings, eastern times, and weekends if I don't have something planned in real life). As you can probably tell from my opening paragraph, a little light role-play would be welcome.

Do expect me to write a bit about you on the forums periodically (I will try to remember to ask permission to use your actual character name).

I prefer to go into quests not knowing what to expect and without spoilers (or at least not too many). I prefer sneaking around and exploring over running through the quest killing everything in sight.

If you've got a guild on Wayfinder that is looking for members and you think I might fit, let me know.

Alternatively, if there are more people like me looking for a guild, we might just start our own.

sdrocky
12-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey

Did you end up finding one.

If not. Look us up.

Hunters of Wayfinder

Guild leader Finorst.

Send me a PM if ur interested