PDA

View Full Version : Light/Divine based DPS EE Cleric?

Ryan220
05-31-2013, 03:17 AM
Hello all.

Ive been thinking about LRing and speccing my Human Cleric for EE.

At the moment hes a caster Cleric with all the Spell Pen feats and enhancements but as hes first life he can only healbot in EE.

So I thought why not build him for EE - ditch Spell Pen and avoid thise spell types, Max Charisma for lots of auras and bursts and MT - EMT for max SP for healing and light / divine based damage.

I would still have rudimentary CC via cometfal in EH - but EH content is generally steamrolled by most groups anyway these days.

I was thinking 16 Con, Max Cha, rest Wis.

Toughness (H)
Empower Healing
Max
Emp
Quicken
?
MT
IMT
EMT
?

Two feats unallocated - any suggestions well received.

Any comments, advice or build tips much appreciated.

(He is L25, pretty much fully geared with access to all but two destinies (the two next to Shiradi iirc) if it helps)

Many thanks

cru212
05-31-2013, 03:30 AM
ideas
-dragonmark of finding - chest blesser
-shield mastery line

EllisDee37
05-31-2013, 03:37 AM
Two feats unallocated - any suggestions well received.Enlarge. It's not required to heal FoT, but makes healing FoT much more relaxing.

FuzzyDuck81
05-31-2013, 04:49 AM
Less wisdom & more charisma could be a possibility if you're not using DC-based spells, as more turns means more bursts/auras freeing up a greater proportion of SP for the offensive spells. Can't do the maths though.

guardianx2009
05-31-2013, 08:05 AM
What are you trying to achieve in EE? You mention you are currently healbot in EE, your idea of maxing charisma for more auras/burst just furthers you more into healbot mode.

As a general rule, if you are not melee based, you shoudn't be sacrificing WIS for CHA. Charisma is secondary (or tertiary for some).

Veles
05-31-2013, 08:27 AM
I tried "light based" soon after xpac on my main, but maxxing at least light spell power had been mandatory on any divine since we got DP, so it's nothing new.
Calling epic divine "dps" only because you have more sp and maxxed crit/sp lines is oxymoron, it's more like " gee, I have something to do" :)
While rebuke, avenging light, wrath is ok, energy burst is meh. You can also be in shiradi and spam umetaed light spells but that's almost as dumb as MM/FM/meteor arcane spam, hello Carpal tunnel syndrome.

I think lring is a waste, don't expect a miracle, it's only more sp and you can do all the stuff already.
But we all know how "easy" divine casting is these days.

Rolled fvs/pally for lols, and because she was a mule so needed more space, somehow ended up at cap.
Epic toughness, FoP as the last 2 feats. I would certainly never take blessing feats on any toon that I am ever planning to bring into ee party.
Ellisdee's suggestion is okay I guess, at the end of the day, I value 50hp more, twist cocoon if you really have a hard time in FoT. Or say in chat : You guys are really trying hard to be out of range 3/4 time ! :)

Anyway, it's okay I guess, in exalted with full ****** saves twists, sometimes twist Hjealing spring, Burst, Sheath and such ... Fort /Will is always 65+, reflex depends on twists.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/bellezza.jpg/

Ancient
05-31-2013, 09:38 AM
Hello all.

Ive been thinking about LRing and speccing my Human Cleric for EE.

At the moment hes a caster Cleric with all the Spell Pen feats and enhancements but as hes first life he can only healbot in EE.

You can do EE solo on a first life. Take a look at the NovaSoul build (It is an FVS build) in my sig for ideas and my findings.