PDA

View Full Version : My Imperial Blood for your EE Fot

Jefro
04-16-2013, 09:30 PM
I have been bored lately and no one really runs epic elite fall of truth outside of guild, not like there is much reason to run elite when easier to just do hard. I seek someone willing to rally their guildmates or friends to try a EE and I will put my imperial blood that I own up for roll for letting me join your completion. I also have other stuff if winner rather something else.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4988143#post4988143

I am usually on Daisu my spellsinger bard~

Edit: Contest been closed for awhile since was no interest.

Though does not mean I will not be grateful to join some EE FoT. I will now reward a raid timer to leader of a EE FoT if I join, since quest is enjoyable challenge to play. Everything else I have done to death and bored with~ We are all busy with our TRs atm. This offer though is only till expansion comes out.

SirValentine
06-26-2013, 06:15 PM
I don't have a Globe to give away, but I empathize here, Daisu.

My guild is kind of small, and some of them are just not interested in doing EE raids.

EE FoT, CitW, LoB, even VoN6 & DQ, maybe even MA. Is anyone running these on EE? Maybe not every run, but at least once in a while?

Maybe I'm just not in the right channels, but I would love to get in some more challenging raids.

Teh_Troll
06-27-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't have a Globe to give away, but I empathize here, Daisu.

My guild is kind of small, and some of them are just not interested in doing EE raids.

EE FoT, CitW, LoB, even VoN6 & DQ, maybe even MA. Is anyone running these on EE? Maybe not every run, but at least once in a while?

Maybe I'm just not in the right channels, but I would love to get in some more challenging raids.

EE CiTW was run all the time when it was worth it from a loot perspective. 100% chance of TWO coms was just great. but EH FoT is easier and faster and at 1.5 comms a run just more efficient.

IF EE CiTW dropped fully upgraded weapons it'd be run all the time. it isn't so I can't think of any reason why anyone would deal with Lolth sucking 5000 SP a shot in that raid.

EE FoT was a lot of fun before the BOOM! and the ghost dragons got added back, now fun is not the word I'd use. I think RG still does this, CC once in a while but not often. Not sure about anyone else.

People still run DQ and VON6?

Daisu - is that offer still on the table?

SirValentine
06-27-2013, 03:31 PM
EE CiTW was run all the time when it was worth it from a loot perspective. 100% chance of TWO coms was just great. but EH FoT is easier and faster and at 1.5 comms a run just more efficient.

IF EE CiTW dropped fully upgraded weapons it'd be run all the time. it isn't so I can't think of any reason why anyone would deal with Lolth sucking 5000 SP a shot in that raid.

Fun? Challenge? Having "Epic Elite" in their Adventure Compendium?

Yes, not having good loot incentive clearly means it won't be the first choice to run on a routine basis. I just think at least some people might want to run tough things once in a while, even if it's not worth the loot that drops.

EE FoT was a lot of fun before the BOOM! and the ghost dragons got added back, now fun is not the word I'd use. I think RG still does this, CC once in a while but not often. Not sure about anyone else.

"once in a while but not often" sounds perfectly fine. :-)

I don't know very many RG folks that well, but maybe I should put some feelers out to my friends in CC.

People still run DQ and VON6?

Same as what I said above for EE CitW: maybe not routinely for loot, but maybe occasionally for fun?

Actually, we just did an EE ADQ/DQ last night.

gysot89
06-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Well I would love to get a run together for this EE FOT runs. . . alas my guild isn't big on raiding so I normally only have 1 other guy to drag with me on any of these runs.

What day works for you Daisu? I do know 3-4 others that I could contact in game that I am sure they would both love to try this run and will be more than willing to do it.

BTW you might remember me as that Weird druid named Darvec that ran around as a tree alot, currently doing a fighter life that will be perfect for this run.

Cynning
06-28-2013, 12:07 PM
hey Daisu,

Battlehawke here. I haven't run with you in about a month, and our last EE Tor wasn't quite so pretty. The Oldtimers Guild run it as a guild every Sun PM, but we only run it on EH.

I would say that if you want to do a PUG EE Truth, you should look up Ellowan /Nzar. His group run it it on EH 3 or 4 times a week. Freekshow. is on a little earlier than Nzar and could help get you in contact with him. They are a very good Core Group and have a great reputation on the server. They usually run Truth on EH, but I'm sure if planned out, they might do a EE. I run EE Von5/6 often, look me up and Ill start one for you. I've been on my new Pyrenees build named Fierce lately. I've been building her for EE Stuff and she is developing very well. Almost level 24 and can't wait to farm her ED's and get her level 25 gear on.

Anyways, there are a lot of guilds that do EE Truth, but they won't usually open up to pugs. The resources required to use on people who are not prepared is ridiculous. My last run with my Cleric was over 30 pots, 100 heal scrolls, and 40 rez scrolls. It was pretty harsh. So, if you want a pug that can be successful, I think Nzar is your best bet.

g/l
Battlehawke
(Fierce)

Jefro
07-10-2013, 03:33 AM
Sry I had taken break from game, though I have returned recently. I had given up trying to find people or join people for FoT EE. I just assume that when they lets us become level 28, people will start to choose the "Have Some Ballz" feat.

Now, my work schedule is very busy and finding my fun elsewhere by focusing on helping people in the game and doing TRs.

I will be happy to join any EE Fot if given enough warning, donate pots ect... Though guild contest for imperial blood was over.

Knight_slayer
07-17-2013, 03:16 AM
You have been in two of my EE FOT completions and I want my rewards! Two globes would be awesome, see you soon.