PDA

View Full Version : Happy 7th Birthday THAC0!

Bronko
04-13-2013, 08:18 PM
On April 16th THAC0 will be celebrating its 7th birthday! On behalf of ToHitArmorClassZero I would like to thank all of you who we have made friends with, laughed with, and cursed with during this amazing journey.

To help celebrate I hosted a guild-only contest where members shared stories and/or screenshots of their most memorable THAC0 moments over the years. Unfortunately most of them can't be reposted on the DDO forums. ;)

So for the rest of you out there in G-land I invite you to join us in the celebration. Tell us your favourite THAC0 stories from the past seven years. Just try to take it easy on the "Bronko wiped the party" stories. We've heard enough of those already. :p

- B.

Mofus
04-14-2013, 02:15 AM
Congrats on 7 years fellas. Hmm some memorable moments. I can remember Flagging for SOS in Reavers Refuge with Comi D'Carth a few years ago. We get to SOS and are putting the group together and he says " I know an awesome sorc that will get us through this quest no problem." The group is pretty happy about it. About half way through, the sorc had to go afk for a trip to pick someone up or something. And as we all know the quest is timed. So there we are waiting on the Sorc, watching the timer click down. He does come back, and we begin again. Unfortunately we run out of time. And we were so close to killing Sorjec. The sorc at this point is pretty upset with himself and offers to run it again. We take him up on it, and get the completion with lots of time to spare. And we were all happy to get our DT armor. Oh and the Sorc was Awesome, I'll leave his name out for now.

Brixlynn / Darkwin
Samurai Pizza Cats.

oberon131313
04-15-2013, 02:52 PM
My most memorable moment was I once was in a group with Bronko where he *didn't* wipe the group; true story.

Also, I was once in a group with Smatt where he was grumpy......

Rubiconn
04-15-2013, 03:23 PM
Cant say I have a favorite THACO moment...

But I seem to recall 30 years into the past seeing THACO, was it resurected or have offspring. I believe it is much older than 7 years unless of course it was born on Feb 29th but then this thread is very very late.

Arnhelm
04-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Happy Birthday!

Cordovan
04-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Happy birthday!

TrinityTurtle
04-16-2013, 10:38 AM
Have a great birthday!

Love always,
Otanii

FuzzyDuck81
04-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Despite being a native Thelanian, i saw this & couldn't help but think of this guy
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081124005158/goblinscomic/images/d/dc/Thaco.png

smatt
04-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Thaco 7 years old and still playing..... Despite ourselves.. :D

Happy Birthday Thac0!

smatt
04-16-2013, 05:12 PM
My most memorable moment was I once was in a group with Bronko where he *didn't* wipe the group; true story.

Also, I was once in a group with Smatt where he was grumpy......

Those are clearly outright lies.... Both of them :)

Battlehawke
04-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Grats guys...

THAC0
04-17-2013, 01:23 AM
Happy birthday to you and yours. :)

Nephilia
04-17-2013, 05:17 AM
Happy birthday to all thaco's guys ^^

Vellrad
04-17-2013, 05:37 PM
Forget about it.
I'm not giving you birthday present.
No freaking way!

LeslieWest_GuitarGod
04-30-2013, 04:44 AM
Way to go, Bronko/THAC0!

Awesome group to run with. I remember one story when we first began as a guild years ago. I was the only one in our guild who knew how to run the Shroud, the only guildie with greensteel. As I was leading/teaching the raid, Bronko joined us, who like me ran the raid hundreds of times and knew it inside/out, was remarkably patient as we bumbled our way to victory. You don't meet too many seasoned DDO vets with the patience and cool demeanor of Bronko. I never forgot that one, thanks buddy! ;)