PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Everyone

sdrocky
03-23-2013, 02:28 AM
Thank you everyone who helped me get my epic White Dragon scale Docent.

I was assisted by lots of people from many different guilds.

Its good to see the Wayfnder spirit alive and well.

Finbot

Soth13
04-04-2013, 03:32 AM
congratulation, but lol i thought that this was going to be another one of those "I'm leaving DDO threads"

Shaatan
04-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Woot?! Wayfinder has more than 1 guild ?!?!?!

Hardness
10-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Thank you everyone who helped me get my epic White Dragon scale Docent.

I was assisted by lots of people from many different guilds.

Its good to see the Wayfnder spirit alive and well.

Finbot

Heya Fin Hard here all these people that throw up lfm's and get no response don't realise that we don't really need them (lfm's that is), on here as we all know each other and often end up in a group before loading screen has finished :P

I have been assisted by so many I can't count and as we all band together everybody gets what they want very fast :D

There may be many "Guilds" on Wayfinder but there is a true community spirit that I feel is lacking on the other worlds.

Zotze
10-09-2013, 09:15 PM
There may be many "Guilds" on Wayfinder but there is a true community spirit that I feel is lacking on the other worlds.

That's what i love so much ! Small small poor Server, but with a nice heart full of very very nice Ppl. from all over the World. I really dont know any "idiot" on our server so far. And the good thing is - if someone is an idiot, he will have no one to play with any more ;-) Thumbs up for this last paradise in ddo, no idiots, no lags, no flurry of activity !

a proud Son of Wayfinder

sdrocky
11-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Heya Fin Hard here all these people that throw up lfm's and get no response don't realise that we don't really need them (lfm's that is), on here as we all know each other and often end up in a group before loading screen has finished :P

I have been assisted by so many I can't count and as we all band together everybody gets what they want very fast :D

Hehe. thats us. Wayfindarians and proud.

Erofen
11-05-2013, 11:17 AM
My first server I played on was Wayfinder, guess it just drew me in. :D

Knightsubzero
11-27-2013, 02:47 AM
found an idiot the other night! but otherwise everyone is cool

sdrocky
12-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Are you sure it wasn't me.