PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Home

Belief
02-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Hello Everyone, sorry to bother you but I'm hoping someone can help.

My friend and I played DDO at launch for all it was worth. We slain the dragon, and we crushed the Titan despite the bug orgy that encounter was at launch. We absolutely ADORED DDO!

Unfortunately, for one reason or another we just stopped playing. I'm not sure what happened this week but we were making some 3.5 characters for a tabletop game we're playing and "Lightbulb" WHY DON'T WE CHECK OUT DDO AGAIN!

Well that is exactly what we did, and wow....

Airships?!?! I CAN HAS!?

ok.. anyway yeh the game is absolutely incredible, and it appears to be flourishing!

Here is my problem. This game is not meant to be played alone. My friend and I are relatively hardcore gamers who put 100% into what we do, and really enjoy playing with people with the same mindset. With that said we're re-new to the game and learning a lot of changes that have taken place which has been a TON from the looks of it, but are absolutely digging it.

If anyone has a large guild with active friendly, but serious folks who enjoy doing content and don't mind a couple training wheels for awhile till we get back up to speed please let us know.

I have 20CLR / 18RNG and right now I'm leveling up an Artificer and Druid (Wolf).

My buddy is a 20SOR and is leveling up a Druid (Bear/Tank/TrapMnky) build

Hope to hear back from some of you, and meet you in game :)

Cheers.

EndOfLine

Arnhelm
02-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Check out the web site in my sig, see if we are what you're looking for in a guild. If not, I hope you find a good place for you and your friend.

Belief
02-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Check out the web site in my sig, see if we are what you're looking for in a guild. If not, I hope you find a good place for you and your friend.

Looks great! I registered on the website I don't see a forum to apply?

Or do I just hit you up in game?

Belief
02-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Ah I found it! Reading rules and regulations now :)

Zero_Gauge
02-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Pm Sent