PDA

View Full Version : Rogue im looking for a dual celestia build

zarthak
01-19-2013, 01:25 PM
hey guys, i have been thinking of putting my dual celestia's to use, what would a good build be for it? im thinking rogue because of the radiance on it, even if i have agro i can have SA. any suggestions?

Kmnh
01-19-2013, 01:29 PM
The better your rogue is, the worse the celestias will be, compared to other weapons.

Try a Favored soul to make mobs more vulnerable to light.

zarthak
01-19-2013, 01:34 PM
hmm, do you have any idea's that the build is melee? i dont know how i would play a fvs build

verad
01-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Well when I get mine i'll be doing a pimp 8/6/6 fighter/fvs/mnk build.
check out level 6 contagion ability of fvs prestiege.

V

Arkat
01-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Consider Half-Elf Dark Earth-stance Ninja-Spy Monk with Rogue Dilly. Make it Strength-based (make sure you have a good CON too) and be primarily in Legendary Dreadnaught ED. Make sure you take Overwhelming Critical: Piercing Weapons and Improved Martial Arts as feats, Devastating Critical as one of your LD ED powers and also be sure to twist in A Dance of Flowers from GMoF. If you plan on getting a ton of Fate Points, also be sure to twist in Stand with Stone from GMoF.

As far as items go, make sure you get as much additional sneak attack damage as you can. Seal of House Avithoul works extremely well for this purpose.

Additionaly, aim for a 50+ PRR.

Good luck!

Kmnh
01-19-2013, 01:37 PM
hmm, do you have any idea's that the build is melee? i dont know how i would play a fvs build

Basically you attack stuff and heal yourself :D

Go with the celestia rogue. It wont be good DPS, but chances are you won't care.

zarthak
01-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Consider Half-Elf Dark Earth-stance Ninja-Spy Monk with Rogue Dilly. Make it Strength-based (make sure you have a good CON too) and be primarily in Legendary Dreadnaught ED. Make sure you take Overwhelming Critical: Piercing Weapons and Improved Martial Arts as feats, Devastating Critical as one of your LD ED powers and also be sure to twist in A Dance of Flowers from GMoF. If you plan on getting a ton of Fate Points, also be sure to twist in Stand with Stone from GMoF.

As far as items go, make sure you get as much additional sneak attack damage as you can. Seal of House Avithoul works extremely well for this purpose.

Additionaly, aim for a 50+ PRR.

Good luck!

i think il try this, thanks arkat!

Arkat
01-19-2013, 01:55 PM
i think il try this, thanks arkat!

You're welcome Wujoh.

Dieterstrife
01-19-2013, 11:51 PM
13 rogue/6 fvs/1 fighter?

Willan
01-20-2013, 12:41 PM
I wrote up a guide on my version of a duel Celestia monk.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=391573

Arkat
01-20-2013, 02:43 PM
I wrote up a guide on my version of a duel Celestia monk.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=391573

Interesting build. I will have to look it over carefully.