PDA

View Full Version : Do monk earth and dos defensive % bonus stack?

Yin
01-10-2013, 09:12 AM
As the title states i was wondering if the different enhancements that added to armor by a % stacked. Defender of siberys or fighter tank spec, monk earth stance, bear form?
Does the insight bonus to threat gen stack?

peng
01-10-2013, 11:03 AM
I don't know about bear form, but paladin and fighter defensive stances have a % boost to ac from *armor*, which you can't wear while centered, so it can't stack with monk earth stance.

Tobril
01-10-2013, 12:07 PM
The threat gen stacks.

I can’t test now, but when MoTU happened the monk/defender splits
were a bit buggy regarding the AC issue.

Yin
01-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Thank you for the responses. Interesting that bear form and monk stances add % to ac while wiki shows that dos and ds only apply % from armor and shields.
So the defensive stance from fighter would not stack with monk stance since a monk cant uae armor or shield and remain centered. Too bad pally cant mix with druid.

whomhead
01-10-2013, 12:55 PM
You do get an armor bonus from many outfits/robes. The spider-spun caparison has +9 AC on it. I believe that this number is increased by defender stance, though said increase is minimal. I don't know for sure if that stacks with earth stance, but if it does the impact will still be minimal.

Yin
01-10-2013, 07:54 PM
So stacking dos or ds with monk would net you 10% of your 9 armor? Glad i asked and didnt find out the hard way.