PDA

View Full Version : G-Land crash?

giggiddy
12-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Or just me...?

giggiddy
12-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Nope just me apparently, back in but can't connect to chat server. Relogged about 5x and hasn't helped.

Nephilia
12-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Nope just me apparently, back in but can't connect to chat server. Relogged about 5x and hasn't helped.

To fix your chat server

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=398148

post#8 from Mirthgar.

It worked for me ;)

Arnhelm
12-03-2012, 10:07 AM
That fix has been tried by many in our Tyrs Paladium guild. It is a hit-and-miss fix that makes the issue better, but without complete resolution of the problem.

I've found if I come up without the area chat notices in my General window, I must log out of the char and log back in to restore voice-in-party and chat in General.

Interestingly, /tell seems to work regardless of the state of area, guild, or voice chat.

Edit - I can splel, I just can't teyp. :p

squishwizzy
12-03-2012, 01:21 PM
That fix has been tried by many in our Tyrs Paladium guild. It is a hit-and-miss fix that makes the issue better, but without complete resolution of the problem.

I've found if I come up without the area chat notices in my General window, I must log out of the char and log back in to restore voice-in-party and chat in General.

Interestingly, /tell seems to work regardless of the state of area, guild, or voice chat.

Edit - I can splel, I just can't teyp. :p

Typing and spelling? Highly overrated...

Sirea
12-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Typing and spelling? Highly overrated...

Hey not everyone can multitask. I've met some people that seem to have a problem with blinking and breathing at the same time.