PDA

View Full Version : Altar of Epic Rituals

Son_of_the_South
09-24-2012, 06:53 PM
With the altar I noticed that if i want to trade scrolls it only gives me the option for scrolls from Menechtarun.....can you trade 3 -1 from other areas? If so, how do you change the area or can you only do this with scrolls from the desert?

Syllph
09-24-2012, 07:18 PM
only for the desert for now.

zarthak
09-24-2012, 07:20 PM
only the sands, im REALY glad that its only the sands

Son_of_the_South
09-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Ahhh ok

Why are you REALLY glad its only the sands??

zarthak
09-24-2012, 08:16 PM
for one, the sands has 60+ epic items so finding the scroll you want has a very little chance of dropping

2. the only other packs that still have decent endgame gear is VoN Fens, and still the only thing good in fens is the claw set, Von has the Esos and thats basicly it, if every epic pack has a 3-1 scroll trade in then scrolls would become worthless , id rather keep the remaining hard to get stuff, remain " hard to get"

knockcocker
09-25-2012, 01:53 AM
for one, the sands has 60+ epic items so finding the scroll you want has a very little chance of dropping

2. the only other packs that still have decent endgame gear is VoN Fens, and still the only thing good in fens is the claw set, Von has the Esos and thats basicly it, if every epic pack has a 3-1 scroll trade in then scrolls would become worthless , id rather keep the remaining hard to get stuff, remain " hard to get"

Hard? surely you mean tedious?

De-valuing scrolls would be a good thing in my book. They should introduce 3-1 trades on ALL scrolls and seals to
reduce some of the tedium of crafting deprecated items.