PDA

View Full Version : +3 Lesser Reincarnation

rskinner9000
08-30-2012, 06:41 AM
I recently purchased a +3 Lesser Heart of Wood from the DDO store. The Idea was to change my level 20 artificer to a lvl 18 artificer/lvl 2 rogue for the evasion feat. During the reincarnation process it did not once give me the option for a class change. I have used +3 and +5 hearts of wood in the past and I am familiar with the mechanics of the reincarnation process. I believe this is a glitch, and want it to either be fixed or a refund for the points I spent. If you review my purchase history you will see I have spent a great deal of money in this game..not unlike many other premium and VIP players. I hope this issue gets resolved soon!

Thanks!

Missing_Minds
08-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Verify that you did indeed use the +3 and not your free lesser +0.

You don't still have the wood in bag, do you?

rskinner9000
08-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Thats actually a really good question, i hope your right!

Missing_Minds
08-30-2012, 06:06 PM
I hope that is all that it is, honestly. If you did do things correctly... oh then that really sucks, as with the free lesser, right now who knows what happened then.

Because if this isn't it... yeah, I got nothing.

rskinner9000
08-30-2012, 06:21 PM
You were right!!! The game did not give me an option to choose if i wanted the free re-incarnation or not, which i believe may be a bug. However, the heart is still in my bag. Thanks for all the help I'm cancelling my ticket now

hyalian
10-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Actually, this is still a bug. I just bought a +1 lesser heart of wood and read the information very carefully (because this is my first reincarnation).

I accepted the dialog which specifically named the +1 Lesser Heart of Wood. The reincarnate button does not allow me to change the class of the first level (which is the only one I wanted to change), so I aborted, checked the inventory and found the +1 Lesser Heart of Wood and wrote a ticket.

The GM told me to submit a bug report. Still the outcome seems to be that I lost my free respec without effect (which I really counted on with lvl 20 to change ability scores and skills again) and one week in which I cannot reincarnate.