PDA

View Full Version : Supreme tyrant greensteal crafting problem

mmitch5
08-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Hi all ,
After 8 completion of shroud in this life ( and maybe around 15 on a past life ) I finally finished my Supreme tyrant greensteal goggles of earth and air granting me AC +3 / ELECTRICITY resistance 40 / + 100 tier3 spell points and exceptional wisdom + 3.
My only problem now is that the +3 charisma bonus is not applied to my character as all other characteristics do .

i have the SORA kell set so my mask is + 5 on wisdom and a +2 wisdom tome

with a basis of 20 points build my cleric should be around 30 on charisma and is only 27 ...

I crafted this on a devastation autel in a guild air ship ? was it a mistake ?
Can anyone confirm me that it is a known bug ?

Anyway i have a second question : when you deconstruct a GS item at devastation for exemple ,
are all bonuses lost ? ( I mean tier 1 and tier 2 on the item ) or is it just the tier 3 ones ?

It took me a long time to craft this so i am a bit dissapointed but maybe not the only one ..
Thanks in advance for your answers

Cyndrome
08-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Greensteel accessories do not give exceptional stat bonuses. You need to look at your Charisma skills instead. Link a SS of the item.

mmitch5
08-13-2012, 08:52 AM
You are right sorry .. i will post it later on
Thanks anyway for quick answer !!

dterror
08-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Greensteel accessories do not give exceptional stat bonuses. You need to look at your Charisma skills instead. Link a SS of the item.

Greensteel items CAN give exceptional stat bonuses, but only +2 at tier 3.

A +3 bonus is to that stat's skills. +3 wisdom skills with the +100 sp.

Look at the xxx / escalation / material tier 3 recipes for the exceptional stat (not stat skills) bonuses

shadereaper33
08-13-2012, 11:34 AM
looking through the greensteel effects, it sounds like you are confused at to what is actually on the item itself in the first place. There is no +3 ac or 40 point elemental resistance effects you can put on it. Also, the exceptional bonuses to stats, as previously stated, are only +2. the +3 exceptional bonuses are to a group of skills based upon a stat, such as wisdom skills or charisma skills. Only 1 of these can be applied per tier of the effect. Based on what you described, it sounds like you went with a dual shard item for tier 3. With a dual shard, only 1 of the 2 shards will actually take effect. This is because the second part of the bonus is a special effect in addition to what you had on the base shard. So, in short, I recommend you take another look at your item to verify what the actual effects on it are, so we can give you a more concise answer as to that happened.

LordMond63
08-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Anyway i have a second question : when you deconstruct a GS item at devastation for exemple ,
are all bonuses lost ? ( I mean tier 1 and tier 2 on the item ) or is it just the tier 3 ones ?

So far as I understand, deconstructing a Greensteel item, regardless of tier, will return to you the blank (unenhanced) item as well as some- not all of the materials that went into its original construction.

The problem lies with the lack of examples of deconning due to the incredible rarity of Yellow Dopant.

Juggle
08-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi all ,
After 8 completion of shroud in this life ( and maybe around 15 on a past life ) I finally finished my Supreme tyrant greensteal goggles of earth and air granting me AC +3 / ELECTRICITY resistance 40 / + 100 tier3 spell points and exceptional wisdom + 3.
My only problem now is that the +3 charisma bonus is not applied to my character as all other characteristics do .

As a side note, I am sorry to say, but you kind of wasted those goggles. You really do need to post a SS of these btw, because I'm not sure how you're getting electricity resistance 40, nor sure why anyone would ever want that. And to answer your question, the +3 Charisma Bonus (as mentioned above) is a +3 Bonus to Charisma Skills (a somewhat common error to oversee if your a close-to-first-time-crafter) so all your skills that use CHA as a modifier (i.e. Intimidate, UMD) will receive a +3 bonus to that SKILL. It won't increase your ability score for charisma overall.