PDA

View Full Version : Googles +4 atk, Blindness imunity. levl19?

Camatin
07-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Hi

wanted to make those to my art today, with the old recp, it was level 11, not it say level 19 and +10 potential. That is creazy. Is it a bug or something.

The only thing I coud guss put the googles up abit is there is a tiny guild slot in them, but not form 11 to 19.

Camatin

danotmano1998
07-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Yep. These and some other effects jumped up in ML considerably.
Working As Intended, as far as I have seen and heard.

Miow
07-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Wai and your gonna like it! :).....:(

Joldahks
07-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Yeah I know they changed the levels but some of the degree of increase seems ... extreme.

karsion
07-03-2012, 05:22 PM
It is kinda like saying FU to all the people who grinded ther crafting levels as most of the crafting gear is now on par with random loot O_o

Dragavon
07-03-2012, 05:49 PM
It is kinda like saying FU to all the people who grinded ther crafting levels as most of the crafting gear is now on par with random loot O_o

This is completely wrong.

Only a handful of shards have had their minimum level increased.

The rest is as it was before update 14, and we even got the new flexible shards that gives us more options than we had before.

Untitled
07-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Attack +4, Potency, Stability and a few others had their Potential raised to be inline with Random Loot that is now available. Each +X potential is 2 minimum levels :(

I woke up nekkid on my PM with no sceptre anymore, trust me, I know how it feels.
However, I am happy that some of those higher end craftable items are now available through random loot.

Kinerd
07-04-2012, 03:14 PM
The weirdest part about the change is +4 attack is much, much worse with the new AC system. Consider the following scenario...

You are attacking a target with 50 AC and a +2 attack item. You have an 89% chance to hit. This is rounded to 90%.
You put on a +4 attack item. You now have a 91% chance to hit. This is also rounded to 90%.

And the potential was cranked up! Totally baffling, completely inexplicable.

What makes it even more baffling (yes! even more than totally!) is that the change would inevitably cause bad feelings as described by karsion. Makes no sense and annoys people, but was approved anyway. ??? Who can fathom it.

S0rdmasta
07-19-2012, 04:14 AM
Was sad to see my greater stability shield leap to min lvl 19. Sure it suited my character well enough, but it wasn't that great. Surely the limitation to true neutral was penalty enough.

I do try to take the good with the bad in this game. But that change left me feeling pretty flat.

arjiwan
07-19-2012, 04:48 AM
I woke up nekkid on my PM with no sceptre anymore

Every man's nightmare. Waking up naked without your sceptre. :(