PDA

View Full Version : 100 Challenge tokes for trade

Skar
03-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Greetings, Traveller.

Skar, the most healthy Barbarian on Wayfinder offers 100 Cannith challenge tokens to you.
Interested in +3 tomes and epic Melee scrolls. Open for other offers.

Regards,
Satai Skar

MRH
03-30-2012, 02:41 AM
I believe those challenge tokens are BTC......

chk the description again

gerardIII
03-30-2012, 02:53 AM
I believe those challenge tokens are BTC......

chk the description again
Maybe
http://ddowiki.com/page/Challenges#Universal_Access_Token_.28available_in_ the_DDO_Store_for_TP.29

HungarianRhapsody
03-30-2012, 03:09 AM
The wiki says that Challenge tokens *can* be traded to other players freely.
I have seen people get temporary bans for trading/selling things that are purchased with TP (adventure pack guest passes in particular).
On the other hand, I have not seen or heard of anyone getting banned for selling DDO store items since last October when the DDO web points codes were introduced and people are freely buying/selling/trading those for in-game plat and items.

If the trade proposed in the Original Post is forbidden by Turbine, could an official Turbine person please say so and lock the thread instead of deleting it?
Also, if the trade proposed in the Original Post is not forbidden by Turbine, could an official Turbine person please say so in order to clarify this issue?

Also, I have /reported my own post here.
Not to get the Original Poster in trouble, but simply to get a clarification on this issue by alerting a moderator to the question.

SupTyr
03-30-2012, 04:19 AM
What do you think? Why did they make the tokens unbound? To get people banned if they trade them? Probably not...

I recommend to put on your +2 tinfoil hat while thinking about it..

wax_on_wax_off
03-30-2012, 04:36 AM
See these on the AH all time, I doubt that there's any issue with trading them. On the other hand, no idea why anyone would buy them when they are so easy to acquire.

Skar
03-30-2012, 12:53 PM
See these on the AH all time,.

Well, you are not talking about AH on Wayfinder. 1 auction in 6 months is not all time.

gerardIII
03-31-2012, 12:29 AM
Well, you are not talking about AH on Wayfinder. 1 auction in 6 months is not all time.

So what? He's talking about his server as an example, and AFAIK rules are the same on all servers: unbound Tokens can be traded.

MRH
04-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Ah you meant the Access tokens , not what you said in OP.
was a bit misleading in calling the Universal Access tokens Cannith challenge tokens....

Free Daily Challenge Token (Free/Premium & VIP)
Tokens are Bound to Character.

Universal Access Token (available in the DDO Store for TP)
The Universal Tokens can be used for any challenge and are not restricted. They can be traded to other players freely.

gl in your trades

Skar
04-14-2012, 07:16 AM
Since nobody showed interest I will post all 100 tokens on the auction house tomorrow; buyout 1 million.