PDA

View Full Version : WTB Moderate Fortification Belt

karl_k0ch
11-22-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm looking for a ML: 7 Mod Fort Belt. Either plain or RR: Warforged.

Offering Plat, Essences, or Collectibles. Please send me a Forum PM.

Shadow7375
11-24-2011, 08:01 AM
Suggest you craft one in case you can't find one.

Moderate fort on a belt makes it ML 5 and no RR.

If you need help crafting one let me know.

karl_k0ch
11-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Suggest you craft one in case you can't find one.

Moderate fort on a belt makes it ML 5 and no RR.

If you need help crafting one let me know.
I appreciate your help, and I had already considered crafting it. Some days ago, there was such a belt on the AH, but when I got the 8k plat to make a buy out, it was gone already.

Crafting is an option, of course.
My Elemental Crafting is currently only at 19, so I am still 15 levels away from getting 50% chance to craft a mod fort shard. I'm dumping all stuff I get onto my hagglecrafter, and only sell those items without affixes or a really bad decon level/base price ratio. Still, I guess it will take some work to get to 34.
If you are willing to dump some elemental essences onto one of my toons, I'd gladly accept the generous offer. PM for a toon name.

gloopygloop
11-24-2011, 12:16 PM
I appreciate your help, and I had already considered crafting it. Some days ago, there was such a belt on the AH, but when I got the 8k plat to make a buy out, it was gone already.

Crafting is an option, of course.
My Elemental Crafting is currently only at 19, so I am still 15 levels away from getting 50% chance to craft a mod fort shard. I'm dumping all stuff I get onto my hagglecrafter, and only sell those items without affixes or a really bad decon level/base price ratio. Still, I guess it will take some work to get to 34.
If you are willing to dump some elemental essences onto one of my toons, I'd gladly accept the generous offer. PM for a toon name.

Don't forget to put that on a BtA belt when you do. Being able to pass Cannith crafted items to "little brother" alts is a wonderful thing.

Shadow7375
11-24-2011, 09:47 PM
karl,

i got a mod fort belt (lvl 7) for you. let me know your toon name on wayfinder and i send it to you via in-game mail.

cheers
foochy