PDA

View Full Version : Crafting services available

Yevhen
11-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Need something crafted, but don't have the skill? My crafter (150/144/147) has 100% success rate for all unbound shards. Services are free w/ your mats, although tips are always appreciate.

Contact Solek in game.

Updated crafting levels.

Daggertooth
11-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Interseting story:

Was a person on here not too long ago who offered a similar 'service' and for free apparently. I hadn't seen the post and posted that I wanted something crafted and would be willing to pay for it. Person then contacted me and said they could do it. I then saw the person's post (they linked it in the PM they sent me)

So after I had a couple of my guildies craft a few things I then needed yet another thing so decided to contact this person. Now the last time I gave em a bunch of extra stuff (to the tune of like 100 extra greaters or something, as I have no real need for em aside from when I occasionaly need something).

So I contact said person and they say goin there now, meet me in the crafting hall. So I go over and hand em the materials needed (was like 60-70 greaters or something all included) and as I'm handing it over I said 'so what essences do you need, or are you short on any?' (was planning on giving em a tip of like 60 greaters or something of what they needed) (my guildies do it for free and can happily craft anything I just didnt want to bother em figured this guy was gaining crafting xp and also wanted to throw in a tip)

At which point this guy who was on here doing it for free not too long ago says (without giving me my item) " I need to go over to my boyfriends alt do you have 150 greater **** essences?"

Was like (to myself) " wow 150? Isnt that like 150K plat? And still no item back for the essences I gave? "

So anyway person was removed from my friends list I said thats ok and now I just have guildies do it. Of course never got my essences back but that was expected.

So moral to the story take caution with these "I'll craft it for free" people as they seem to backlash once they feel they are being taken advantage of or soemthing although I gave this guy/girl a hefty tip both times I ever got anything and apparently he/she was doin it for free for everyone else.

Jaguras
11-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Great! Will do! If we cant cover all Mats, do you accept Plat?

Jag

cdr
11-02-2011, 01:00 AM

Jag

I'm not Yevhen, but do him a favor and acquire the essences and other materials yourself. If he takes plat, he then has to go spend time re-acquiring essences with that plat. He's already crafting for you for free.

amnota
11-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Ingame mail sent from Trelaf.

sirio.gala
11-02-2011, 03:29 AM
Nice!
What are the bests devil/demons/dragon/ellie beater you can craft?

Yevhen
11-02-2011, 10:20 AM

Jag

Unfortunately, I don't have a large stockpile of essences at the moment. I'm willing to use what I have in exchange for plat, but might be easier for you to acquire the essences yourself.

- Solek

Pank
11-02-2011, 11:29 AM
I am highly intested in your services. I have about 2000 greaters, and yoour tipwould come from them (i hope you don't need as may for the couple items i want).
Problem is that I don´t know the receipes nor the process, so please tell me what is your average play time so i can try to sync and tell you in-game.

Thanks a lot.

Yevhen
11-02-2011, 11:48 AM
I am highly intested in your services. I have about 2000 greaters, and yoour tipwould come from them (i hope you don't need as may for the couple items i want).
Problem is that I don´t know the receipes nor the process, so please tell me what is your average play time so i can try to sync and tell you in-game.

Thanks a lot.

My play times vary quite a bit. I'm on as early as 9am Eastern and as late as 3am Eastern. Just look for Solek, Yevhen, or Nathanf. Those are the toons I'm on most frequently. Or mail me in game and we can set up a time to meet.

Jaguras
11-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Thx for the Info. Ill write you ingame what i need and hopefully youre fine with exchanging Items per Mail, cause since im living in Europe, meeting will be hard to accomplish.

Jag

Yevhen
11-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Interseting story:

Was a person on here not too long ago who offered a similar 'service' and for free apparently. I hadn't seen the post and posted that I wanted something crafted and would be willing to pay for it. Person then contacted me and said they could do it. I then saw the person's post (they linked it in the PM they sent me)

So after I had a couple of my guildies craft a few things I then needed yet another thing so decided to contact this person. Now the last time I gave em a bunch of extra stuff (to the tune of like 100 extra greaters or something, as I have no real need for em aside from when I occasionaly need something).

So I contact said person and they say goin there now, meet me in the crafting hall. So I go over and hand em the materials needed (was like 60-70 greaters or something all included) and as I'm handing it over I said 'so what essences do you need, or are you short on any?' (was planning on giving em a tip of like 60 greaters or something of what they needed) (my guildies do it for free and can happily craft anything I just didnt want to bother em figured this guy was gaining crafting xp and also wanted to throw in a tip)

At which point this guy who was on here doing it for free not too long ago says (without giving me my item) " I need to go over to my boyfriends alt do you have 150 greater **** essences?"

Was like (to myself) " wow 150? Isnt that like 150K plat? And still no item back for the essences I gave? "

So anyway person was removed from my friends list I said thats ok and now I just have guildies do it. Of course never got my essences back but that was expected.

So moral to the story take caution with these "I'll craft it for free" people as they seem to backlash once they feel they are being taken advantage of or soemthing although I gave this guy/girl a hefty tip both times I ever got anything and apparently he/she was doin it for free for everyone else.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. That being said, if you ever need crafting services, I can still do it for you. If you let me know I'm even willing to craft the shard before you give me the essences and do the trade you the shard as you trade the essences, provided I have the essences. And I do have a pretty good stockpile going atm.

The way I figure, even if you don't have the essences, and I used my mats, chances are I can sell it on the AH or something.

Yevhen/Solek

Yevhen
11-22-2011, 08:13 AM
Updated crafting lvls. (c8

rokes
11-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi. I contacted you both in-game, and via forums pm, but didn't get any answers. What's up?

darkrune
11-22-2011, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the crafting.

MakeItADouble
11-22-2011, 10:23 AM
PM sent :)

Mat59765
11-22-2011, 10:40 AM
hey if i mail mats would you prefer the equivalent in greaters or the exact amounts in greater and lesser?