PDA

View Full Version : Vault Of Night Raid

sdrocky
10-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi all. Im trying to organise a VON raid for the weekend of 5th and 6th. If we can get a full raid group with enough healers it will be on. It will be Artimesse and Finorst's first ever raid so any help from anyone with experience would be most welcome.
I will be online during the week if anyone needs to run the flagging quests.
Actual date and time to be confirmed depending on lineup. So far its just me and arty.
So far we have
1. Finorst ftr 13
2. Artimesse Art 13
3. Schnellcast Fvs (if time suits him)
4. cyr (toon name unknown)possibly 13 arty
5. cyr (toon name unknown)possibly 14 ranger
6. cyr (toon name unknown)possibly 14 ftr

All welcome. Team work expected. Dont flame me because ive never done a raid.

Pleas reply to post with toon name/level and class. Or send an ingame tell or mail to finorst on wayfinder.

cheers

Finorst
Guild Leader Hunters of Wayfinder.

sdrocky
10-31-2011, 06:05 PM
It would be good to fill this up. Or at least get enough toons to run it.

~sumptingwong
11-01-2011, 06:46 AM
I have a current level 6 (Almost 7) Tr'd Favored Soul that I will be able to get to level 10 at least, so save me a spot (Schnellcast) if you can. Hope to see it happen, if I do join btw it will have to either be Friday Night (est) or Saturday (7am-11pm est)

cyr1ana
11-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Could you please tell us the exact time when you start?

We (13 Arti, 14 Ranger, 14 Fighter) will possibly join your group.

greetings

Cy

sdrocky
11-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Id just like to say thanks for responding.

Im in australia so 10 hrs ahead of Germany and more ahead of the states so ill use GMT. i was thinking of starting at about 1pm GMT on saturday, but can be flexible to accomodate everyone. (hell, ill even set the alarm for 3am if i need to)

I would prefer it if someone who has run this leads as ive never been on a raid. I believe Schnellcast is experienced with raiding because i followed his shroud post. well done guys.

hope to see you raiding

finorst

sdrocky
11-04-2011, 06:11 PM
LFM will be going up at 11 am gmt

sdrocky
11-05-2011, 06:43 PM
LFM went up. No takers. Had a ball running devils sands doing slayer and quests. Will be trying again for next week