PDA

View Full Version : Lag on Wayfinder?

stoerm
10-18-2011, 05:24 AM
Hi,

All other servers seem to be suffering heavily from lag issues. I'm wondering whether Wayfinder has the same problem, or if it's playable being the newest and least populated server.

Stillwaters
10-18-2011, 05:35 AM
Hi,

All other servers seem to be suffering heavily from lag issues. I'm wondering whether Wayfinder has the same problem, or if it's playable being the newest and least populated server.

I was on wayfinder from day 1 - in general its the cleanest ive seen and MOSTLY lag free, however there are MASSIVE spikes on occasion that drop/boot multiple players from instances, so IMHO this NEW lagbeast has nothing to do with Server pop, tho im sure this beast and server pop combine to make an unplayable situation.

Dunklerlindwurm
10-18-2011, 06:14 AM
Yea same here. Never had any real lag problems since playing on Wayfinder.

Just the normal loading screen bug or the wierd delay-bug in shadow crypt...which arent lag problems i think.

Shazla
10-18-2011, 07:02 AM
During the last two weeks I have a few moments of lag during the game. This is very strange, since the server does not have so many players online.

Stillwaters
10-18-2011, 07:24 AM
During the last two weeks I have a few moments of lag during the game. This is very strange, since the server does not have so many players online.

Yes this is what i have experienced, it seems random times the game just gets REAL buggy then its clear again.

stoerm
10-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Thanks for your answers.

I'm wondering whether there are players exploiting a bug which has a side effect of lagging the entire server. Like last time. It seems to be getting more frequent, pointing to more people learning about it ... just hypothesizing.

smatt
10-18-2011, 08:39 AM
Thanks for your answers.

I'm wondering whether there are players exploiting a bug which has a side effect of lagging the entire server. Like last time. It seems to be getting more frequent, pointing to more people learning about it ... just hypothesizing. Oh those poor Arti-cheaters ae going to have a cow now... :eek:

Stillwaters
10-18-2011, 08:43 AM
Thanks for your answers.

I'm wondering whether there are players exploiting a bug which has a side effect of lagging the entire server. Like last time. It seems to be getting more frequent, pointing to more people learning about it ... just hypothesizing.

Lol yer there is an exploit - but it IS a known one.. namely:
123405987 Artificers
firing 323048976457 bolts
while 31894760987 puppies float over to enemies bark and wait patiently for their masters to kill them..

sdrocky
10-19-2011, 10:38 PM
No lag. Been on since day one. Not going anywhere.
Im even seeing grinders coming back to wayfinder because they are sick of the lag on other servers.