PDA

View Full Version : Paladin [34 Point] 18 Pala/2 monk = Need help!

Elceleb
09-08-2011, 04:19 AM
I would tr my currently build (blitz TWF) in a palli/tank build, with evasion.. somebody could say me if ther'are a build?

FrozenNova
09-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Your question is in a fairly dubious form of english.. =P Nonetheless the sovereign scion in my sig is a typical 18/2. The 2 extra stat points would probably bump str up to 16, or wis to 11 for an extra point of ac.

Be forewarned that while an excellent tank, while not fighting eo's paladins are really rather poor dps.

Calozz78
09-08-2011, 08:45 AM
18/2 pally monk is not even close being on the top tier dps charts but thats not what you make one for.... If you want to main tank in every raid and possable in epics by being able to hold aggro vs everyone (unless they are wearing dt hate gear and claw set) or a pure pally trying to take aggro :) then this is the build you want.

I have one and it work perfectly (for what its designed to do) My to hit is kinda low but can be offset by going into dps mode which requires more gear. This is a gear intensive build, IF you want it to be perfect.

If you would like to look at my build to see what i did, myddo suicidal (first life drow btw) in my sig. He is fully self buffed atm. Str on him is inflated because i was trying to see potential. His str is only 31. He is unfinished (needs +3/4 in str and wis) but is a good idea of what it should look like.

I went more dex than str which is not the norm.... Either way you go, its hard to mess this build up.

If you pref str build look at Its ..that is spyderwolf's version which is well designed (may not be fully buffed like mine is currently in myddo so can be misleading.

Elceleb
09-09-2011, 05:49 AM
i was thinking to tr in a 18/2 paladin-monk THF, not TWF.. And maybe Helf, for the change in u11.. I could take dilettante barbaro..

FrozenNova
09-09-2011, 11:15 AM
i was thinking to tr in a 18/2 paladin-monk THF, not TWF.. And maybe Helf, for the change in u11.. I could take dilettante barbaro..

..Why?
Dex contributes to your ac, your reflex, and paladins get no THF bonuses and are hence best with twf.
Barbarian? Why? +1 con?
To go non-human you have to drop something important.