PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!!!!

knightgf
08-24-2011, 09:58 AM
All servers are unavailable at this time. A 8.1 earthquake has hit Turbine's servers in Massachusetts, knocking out server connectivity and losing character data. We are doing our best to try and get our servers up as fast as possible, but we are uncertain because the damage is catastrophic, and it may take weeks before one of our servers is back to partial capacity. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will bring you more information as we shift through the rubble of our building in the hopes of finding our servers that are hopefully intact.

(Oh, and by the way, this is just a joke, im merely pulling Turbine's leg as their fourms bug out, plus, like they say, SS or it didn't happen)

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo83/knightgf/Screenshot-8_24_201110_59_38AM.png

karl_k0ch
08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
You got me there.

Also:

'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.' - Sir Terry Pratchett in: Eric

delsoboss
08-24-2011, 10:00 AM
You win.

and

Roflcopters and Waaambulances on alert level orange.

protokon
08-24-2011, 10:02 AM
Oh my gosh, that was a hilarious prank. I completely fell for it, I was about to sign onto ventrilo and do the darth vader "noooooooo!" in the middle of class.

Oswald_Gobblesnot
08-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Forget orange alert, let's skip ahead and go straight to Brown!

Mithis
08-24-2011, 10:10 AM
I completely failed my save v. this post.

knightgf
08-24-2011, 12:44 PM
Oh my gosh, that was a hilarious prank. I completely fell for it, I was about to sign onto ventrilo and do the darth vader "noooooooo!" in the middle of class.

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a Obi-Wan "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" instead, fallowed by a explosion or a building collapsing, but that might work as well.

I'm sure this is a prank the developers wont forget for a long, long time.

You got me there.

Also:

'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.' - Sir Terry Pratchett in: Eric

I probably should have used just one exclaimation mark, and not capitalize the n in "news", but in the end, people still failed their saves. Fourm Focus: Prankster FTW!

Alavatar
08-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Forget orange alert, let's skip ahead and go straight to Brown!

I was definitely thinking that it was brown-trousers time.

Chai
08-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Likely someone told the truth in Washington, and all hell broke loose. The ripple effect is still being felt accross the east coast. :p