PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July

Ashimere
06-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Post what you think would be fun for 4th of July weekend!

I was thinking half price new character slots!! I need more toons!

Vellrad
06-28-2011, 09:28 PM
I always wondered why there is need to celebrate Independence Day in video game, I mean, go out, watch some fireworks etc. Do majority of Americans thinks that ine of their most important Holidays should be celebrated in video game, or is it just marketing opportunity?

But answering to your question, I would like to have some 6k TP bundle for sale, or some nice 50% off sale from some packs or guild renown or XP pots.

stille_nacht
06-28-2011, 09:37 PM
a 50% discount on all packs involving a lot of fighting 8D

Nysrock
06-28-2011, 09:38 PM
I always wondered why there is need to celebrate Independence Day in video game, I mean, go out, watch some fireworks etc. Do majority of Americans thinks that ine of their most important Holidays should be celebrated in video game, or is it just marketing opportunity?

But answering to your question, I would like to have some 6k TP bundle for sale, or some nice 50% off sale from some packs or guild renown or XP pots.

I think most Americans just use it as another reason to party. As if we needed a reason to BBQ, drink beer and blow things up. :D

Fennario
06-28-2011, 09:39 PM
Open up the cove!

1. DDO's birthday celebration - America's birthday celebration

2. The hats they wore during the Revolutionary War era are similar to the event pirate hats.

Works for me!

Ashimere
06-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Dude, there is a firework ban down here in Texas and its 103 every day so I will stay in and kill stuff.

O yea, I would like True Reincarnations at the store, dear Santa!

heyytoi
06-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Color options for wings.

DoctorWhofan
06-28-2011, 10:03 PM
It should rain Tasty Ham, in honor of the return of Kargon!

Kwazza
07-04-2011, 08:57 AM
It should rain Tasty Ham, in honor of the return of Kargon!

She has the bestamest idea...EVEMAR! It should rain Tasty Ham, Kargon's Tasty ham, and the Djinni of the Cake Birthday Cakes!

Ngha
07-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Turbine to pass through my VIP.

Currently, even if the people at account management are working today, I still have to wait ~2 more hours before I can call and get it handled.