PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Mob beaters

brucelee82
06-01-2011, 02:31 AM
I am working on my tempest ranger and wondering what people think are the best trash mob beaters to make with the new crafting? I have +4 Silver holy/GEOB for bosses and Cold iron as well. What would be the best weapons to make until I can craft my 2 Green Steel weapons. Currently I have +3 Holy burst festival frost and +3 Holy/pure good festival frost Khopesh's. Looking to up my DPS a little.

Thanks for any advice.

tihocan
06-01-2011, 11:44 AM
I'd go with +5 holy burst of pure good (I *think* it's possible, but not 100% sure).

brucelee82
06-01-2011, 12:38 PM
That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if there is something else better that I am missing.

solacerodgers
06-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Most ppl dont realize bleeding is actually more dps per swing than PG might want to craft one of each for things immune to bleeding or things immune to pg

EllisDee37
06-02-2011, 04:28 AM
Yeah I was gonna say the same thing. Holy (Burst) is a no-brainer for prefix DPS, and Bleed is the best suffix for monsters that actually bleed.

I just this week finally crafted a main weapon for my level 11 guy, a +3 Holy of Bleed with a small guild augment. I'm digging it so far.

moonloved2511
06-02-2011, 06:40 AM
I have not gained enough levels in crafting to make holy weapons for my ranger yet (currently at 45% chance) so for the moment I'm using frost and screaming scimitars of bleeding which work pretty well. For the undead I have a pair of flamming flametouched iron warhammers of lesser undead bane. So far so good.