PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Voidsmasher
05-08-2011, 12:47 PM
#1 If one has a silver or flametouched weapon and puts an Eldritch alchemical or Admanine ritual upon it, will it get rid of the previous silver or flametouched property?

#2 if you have a Slay Living or Incineration property on a item will it heal the same alined NPC in atacked? Example: if you have a Slay Living property will it heal the undead if Slay Living activated?(same thing with Incineration or other alignment based Insta-Kill.)

countfitz
05-08-2011, 11:50 PM
To the first question, the adamantine ritual doesn't change the metal type of anything, just adds durability and extra points to the weapon, so it is harder to damage and can take more damage. It doesn't make it adamantine.

No idea about the second question

tihocan
05-09-2011, 09:04 AM
#2 if you have a Slay Living or Incineration property on a item will it heal the same alined NPC in atacked? Example: if you have a Slay Living property will it heal the undead if Slay Living activated?(same thing with Incineration or other alignment based Insta-Kill.)
Incineration is fire damage and thus will heal, yes (for instance on iron golems).
For insta-kills, I don't know. For instance for Slay living on undead, it will either say "immune" right away, or let them save first, in which case it would say "immune" if they fail the save, and heal them if they succeed. Try to cast it on a Cleric to figure it out ;)

Voidsmasher
05-09-2011, 05:27 PM
thank you!

Impaqt
05-09-2011, 05:42 PM
I love using my Lightning strike weapons vs. Flesh Golems.... :)