PDA

View Full Version : Paybycash problem

rmi
03-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Hi, i am unable to use paybycash to become a VIP.

When i click on the paybycash logo it redirects me to the selection of choices as usual, but no matter what option i choose, i get the message paybycash cant transfer money in the country i am in.

I live in the Netherlands, i use internet banking weekly.

All the options are there why doesnt it work when i click on it? Never had trouble using ideal, but this paybycash method just gives errors all the time.

Is it an error with paybycash?
Does paybycash have quarrels with the Netherlands?
What can i do to use this paybycash system (cause i do not have nor want a creditcard) to become a VIP?

And why can i buy ddo points with paypal, but i can't purchase VIP status with it?

Ty in advance for any help =)

daVoyd
03-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Hey rmi,

PayByCash, though an authorized retailer, is a separate company. We are not able to help with the payment choices available to you through through the PayByCash website. Please contact them directly for help with their payment methods.

I'm sorry, but we do not currently have PayPal as an option for VIP access. I have added your feedback to the other requests for this option. We are always looking to improve our systems. If we add options in the future, we will certainly make an announcement.