PDA

View Full Version : Wtb

elraido
12-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Right off the bat, I will say this...not sure if this can even exist but wondering if
+X Holy(burst) Metalline/Silver Khopesh/Bastard Sword.
Would be better if it was
Holy(burst) silver khopesh/bastard of GEOB.
It can even have some modifier at the end. RR doesn't matter as long as the UMD is under low 30's.

Eizer
12-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Hello,

Just saying that there's a few of them in the AH for 200k plat and up if you make a search for it.

cheers,

-Eizer

Thoradin
12-09-2010, 10:22 AM
you cant get 2 prefixes on same item like holy metalline.. however you can get holy silver of xxx OR you can get metalline of pure good

elraido
12-09-2010, 12:00 PM
you cant get 2 prefixes on same item like holy metalline.. however you can get holy silver of xxx OR you can get metalline of pure good

I figured as much about the holy metalline. No need for the pure good...but won't turn down a holy silver of pure good. It would go rather well with my +4 anarchic silver kopesh of pure good....:D

I have been searching almost daily on the AH for items, but haven't been seeing them.

Throw this one on list too:
Holy silver khopesh/bastard of GEOB.

Wraistlynn
12-09-2010, 12:07 PM
I figured as much about the holy metalline. No need for the pure good...but won't turn down a holy silver of pure good. It would go rather well with my +4 anarchic silver kopesh of pure good....:D

I have been searching almost daily on the AH for items, but haven't been seeing them.

Throw this one on list too:
Holy silver khopesh/bastard of GEOB.

Pure Good > Holy. holy sucks. doesn't even hit half the mobs in the game. PG hits 90% of mobs.

k1ngp1n
12-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Pure Good > Holy. holy sucks. doesn't even hit half the mobs in the game. PG hits 90% of mobs.

... did you seriously just say that a Metalline of Pure Good is better than a Holy Silver?

MeToo
12-09-2010, 12:53 PM
I found a pair of +5 Holy Silver Bastard Swords a while ago but I haven't seen much like them in a long time and the AH prices have seemingly skyrocketed.

Are you looking to Icy Burst these while the games are on?

elraido
12-09-2010, 02:04 PM
I found a pair of +5 Holy Silver Bastard Swords a while ago but I haven't seen much like them in a long time and the AH prices have seemingly skyrocketed.

I can still use Holy Sword if I wanted....or Metaline BS of GEOB....or anarchic silver khopesh of pure good....or a couple other things. I just want to expand my DR busting weapons until I get my final seal for a certain weapon.

mudfud
12-09-2010, 02:16 PM

They're alot more common since they made devil assault epic drop lots and lots of random holy silver weapons. Seen quite a few with the EO and GEO addition also. Granted not bastard swords, but I'm sure they there somewhere.

elraido
12-09-2010, 02:25 PM
They're alot more common since they made devil assault epic drop lots and lots of random holy silver weapons. Seen quite a few with the EO and GEO addition also. Granted not bastard swords, but I'm sure they there somewhere.
Not epic. They drop on Hard and normal. Elite and Epic drop boot ing.

mudfud
12-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Not epic. They drop on Hard and normal. Elite and Epic drop boot ing.

Yeah I just meant they made those weapons frequently drop the update the quest was made epic.

stoopid_cowboy
12-09-2010, 06:05 PM
I have a kopesh I think you might want metalline cold iron of pure good. It may only be a +1 though.
I will show you ingame.

yuda