PDA

View Full Version : An honest question:

AzraelDB
12-07-2010, 04:27 AM
So, I'm in the PvP pit in the Lobster and an AA comes out of nowhere, ninjas me, and proceeds to trash talk over tells. I reply rather apathetically. I jump back into the pit to try to get even, get killed again.

I then get called away to help a buddy of mine with something. I come back, find said archer distracted, and proceed to ninja him/her. Suddenly, I get /tell'd that I'm going to be reported for "ganking".

My question is this: Are people so petty that when treated with their own tactics that they cry to a GM because it isn't "fair" (to them)?

Furthermore, are there any actual reprocussions for this action or are they just crying over turnabout being fair play?

Grecan
12-07-2010, 04:39 AM
LOL

My question is this: Are people so petty that when treated with their own tactics that they cry to a GM because it isn't "fair" (to them)?
My answer is: Yes ;)

Furthermore, are there any actual reprocussions for this action or are they just crying over turnabout being fair play?
I really don't believe you'll have any reprocussions... He was in a brawling pit, what did he expect? :rolleyes:

AzraelDB
12-07-2010, 04:42 AM
S'what I thought. Thanks.

d4rkstars
12-07-2010, 04:50 AM
people do pvp because it makes them think they are better than others

they make char only for pvp, which are then much more efficient and usually stronger (in pvp only, those geniues totaly suck in pve and ruin all the party they join to get their precious lvl 20, minimum requirement to be able to kill lvl 6 players who dare stuck their nose into pit and claim victory)

you seem sensible character, just dont pvp - in ddo, it is only for kids who have unsolved inferiority issues.

Lleren
12-07-2010, 05:57 AM
Checkers is a better built for PvP then DDO.
Heck so is Darts.

Turbeleg
12-07-2010, 03:37 PM
However, there are those players that enjoy both PvP and PvE. Best thing to doo is have freinds that enjoy the PvP and do team matches. Me and my son do that with one on one, and it is a blast to kill time waiting for the PvE aspect to get off it's drunken butt and get going.

jwdaniels
12-07-2010, 03:40 PM
However, there are those players that enjoy both PvP and PvE. Best thing to doo is have freinds that enjoy the PvP and do team matches. Me and my son do that with one on one, and it is a blast to kill time waiting for the PvE aspect to get off it's drunken butt and get going.

If you engage in drunken PvP with your son, I hope you're roughly the same age as my father...

Or Irish.

Turbeleg
12-07-2010, 03:53 PM
If you engage in drunken PvP with your son, I hope you're roughly the same age as my father...

Or Irish.

I might be the same age as your father, and half irish..hic!