PDA

View Full Version : WTT Bloodstone for Khopeshs

greybucket
11-19-2010, 12:38 AM
After running the Sands on my high lvl chars many, many times I finally got lucky on my lvl11 cleric on his first run out there and pulled a Bloodstone, thus making it my second (bought my first one). I would keep it so I don't have to keep moving it between my fighter and ranger, but know that I have something worth trading, I want to take advantage of it best I can.

I am wanting to trade it for a couple good khopeshs. One of them being a Metalline of PG, preferably a +4 or +5 and one or two all around high DPS (bursts of PG) for trash mobs. Having an icy burst kit already applied to them will certainly sweeten the deal but I can always add it myself if you have the kits. Its been awhile since the last games so I am not holding breath on the kits.

Note - this Bloodstone has taken ZERO dmg.

If interested, leave a reply below with what you got or shoot me a PM. Not interested in larges, just the two khopeshs.

Thanks

EDIT - In addition to a Metalline of PG khopesh, I am interested in obtaining a +6 Con belt of GFL.

stoopid_cowboy
11-19-2010, 11:58 AM
EDIT - In addition to a Metalline of PG khopesh, I am interested in obtaining a +6 Con belt of GFL.

You can pull several styles of those belts out of Amrath. They drop like candy.
For a bloodstone, I'd farm a couple quests with you to get one! :D

yuda

greybucket
11-20-2010, 04:50 PM
bump