PDA

View Full Version : need 2 gs battle axes

karudo
10-30-2010, 11:31 PM
closed

tim19
10-31-2010, 11:37 AM
Ill make the pair of them for the 4 stones and a scale no less.

bendover
10-31-2010, 12:08 PM

According to your other thread I think you're overrating the value of GS blanks. They are worth one large scale tops per GS blank. Or in this specific instance the OP is offering two large stones which is equivalent to one large scale. I also need GS blanks, but I'm only willing to offer one large scale per myself.

tim19
10-31-2010, 12:13 PM
According to your other thread I think you're overrating the value of GS blanks. They are worth one large scale tops per GS blank. Or in this specific instance the OP is offering two large stones which is equivalent to one large scale. I also need GS blanks, but I'm only willing to offer one large scale per myself.

Then go farm out the ingredients to make your own. The time that it takes to farm out 1 gs is about the time it would take you to get the larges in shroud. I am not over pricing these when it comes to the fact that it is equivelant in time of spent to gain either 2 large devil scales or 1 gs blank.

I also have been selling each gs blank for 2 large devil scales or 500k plat.

Towrn
10-31-2010, 12:26 PM
Then go farm out the ingredients to make your own. The time that it takes to farm out 1 gs is about the time it would take you to get the larges in shroud. I am not over pricing these when it comes to the fact that it is equivelant in time of spent to gain either 2 large devil scales or 1 gs blank.

I also have been selling each gs blank for 2 large devil scales or 500k plat.

And since 2 stones is about equivalent to 1 scale why would you ask for 4 stones and 1 scale if you say that it take about the same time to farm the vale ingredients for a GS blank that it does to farm 2 scales?

tim19
10-31-2010, 12:50 PM
And since 2 stones is about equivalent to 1 scale why would you ask for 4 stones and 1 scale if you say that it take about the same time to farm the vale ingredients for a GS blank that it does to farm 2 scales?

In a normal farm someone does not complete shroud the just redo for ing. So yes in this instance it does. You can get 2 scales in 2 runs of shroud or multiple runs. On gs blanks it is same way your not guarenteed you will get the exact ingredients you need. It takes me an average of 15-35 minutes to solo each vale quest. a normal shroud run takes average of 35-45 minutes. So you tell me what is quicker to farm. You also have to take into account you have to do all 5 vale quests for the ingredients to make 1 gs blank and it takes average of atleast 10 base ingredients to make that gs blank. So asking 2 scales for 10-15 ingredients is not a bad deal.

Towrn
10-31-2010, 12:53 PM
In a normal farm someone does not complete shroud the just redo for ing. So yes in this instance it does. You can get 2 scales in 2 runs of shroud or multiple runs. On gs blanks it is same way your not guarenteed you will get the exact ingredients you need. It takes me an average of 15-35 minutes to solo each vale quest. a normal shroud run takes average of 35-45 minutes. So you tell me what is quicker to farm. You also have to take into account you have to do all 5 vale quests for the ingredients to make 1 gs blank and it takes average of atleast 10 base ingredients to make that gs blank. So asking 2 scales for 10-15 ingredients is not a bad deal.

The problem still lies with the fact that you are asking for 4 stones (equal to 2 scales) AND 1 scale.

If you were asking for 2 scales that might be a different story.

tim19
10-31-2010, 12:54 PM
The problem still lies with the fact that you are asking for 4 stones (equal to 2 scales) AND 1 scale.

If you were asking for 2 scales that might be a different story.

your missing the fact he is asking for 2 gs blanks

I sell gs blanks for 500k p/2 scales or 3 stones each

Towrn
10-31-2010, 12:59 PM
your missing the fact he is asking for 2 gs blanks

I sell gs blanks for 500k p/2 scales or 3 stones each

I'm really happy for you!

He set his price, and I'll make them for him if no one else does it for his asking price before I let you take an extra scale from him, you seem to be missing that fact.

tim19
10-31-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm really happy for you!

He set his price, and I'll make them for him if no one else does it for his asking price before I let you take an extra scale from him, you seem to be missing that fact.

I am not missing any fact go ahead and make them for him that does not bother me one bit.

k1ngp1n
10-31-2010, 01:11 PM

Hahahahahha.

karudo
10-31-2010, 01:40 PM

for u ill let u do it for 3 stones for the pair

tim19
10-31-2010, 01:49 PM
for u ill let u do it for 3 stones for the pair

lol right gl with that.

Lifespawn
10-31-2010, 03:14 PM
thats a bit expensive considering someone could run shroud 10 time and get no scales or stones good luck with that

tim19
10-31-2010, 07:08 PM
thats a bit expensive considering someone could run shroud 10 time and get no scales or stones good luck with that

really it is not that expensive when ur forgeting that the same thing could happen for vale quests. And btw the drop rate is the same on all large ingredients.

Lifespawn
10-31-2010, 07:10 PM
really it is not that expensive when ur forgeting that the same thing could happen for vale quests. And btw the drop rate is the same on all large ingredients.

drop rate is the same but usage is not thats why scales are so much more expensive you need more of them per good upgrade

tim19
10-31-2010, 07:36 PM
drop rate is the same but usage is not thats why scales are so much more expensive you need more of them per good upgrade

it all depends on the item that ur making. so usuage doesnt mene anything to me. its all on how long does it take to get these items. if ur worried about my prices go by the ah and try to buy enough ing to make a gs blank. u will spend atleast 1 mil plat to make one and if ur the type of person who like me that sees the ah over price then go and farm them urself and spend the time to make these and then come back and tell if it is or isnt worth the items that is used to trade me for them.

Lifespawn
10-31-2010, 07:53 PM
it all depends on the item that ur making. so usuage doesnt mene anything to me. its all on how long does it take to get these items. if ur worried about my prices go by the ah and try to buy enough ing to make a gs blank. u will spend atleast 1 mil plat to make one and if ur the type of person who like me that sees the ah over price then go and farm them urself and spend the time to make these and then come back and tell if it is or isnt worth the items that is used to trade me for them.

no need i know the answer already you enjoy your higher prices i'd take my ing elsewhere if i was in the market for a gs blank

tim19
10-31-2010, 07:58 PM
no need i know the answer already you enjoy your higher prices i'd take my ing elsewhere if i was in the market for a gs blank

your just trying to blow off the facts. I dnt really care for high prices as much as it seems i see them as fair prices for the time and effort put into everything. If you want high prices go talk to the dude that was selling scrolls for what 4 flawless red scales if not more. None of these items in this game is worth that much.

Lifespawn
10-31-2010, 08:29 PM
your just trying to blow off the facts. I dnt really care for high prices as much as it seems i see them as fair prices for the time and effort put into everything. If you want high prices go talk to the dude that was selling scrolls for what 4 flawless red scales if not more. None of these items in this game is worth that much.

you can see them as fair all you want the simple fact is that plenty of other people trade them for way less than you are and will get more ing making the items if they can sell 10 a week while you sell none at your inflated prices who's really making out?

Hint: not you

tim19
10-31-2010, 08:45 PM
you can see them as fair all you want the simple fact is that plenty of other people trade them for way less than you are and will get more ing making the items if they can sell 10 a week while you sell none at your inflated prices who's really making out?

i just sold another gs blank so please lecture someone who is having trouble selling

SEMPER
10-31-2010, 09:24 PM
most gs blanks go for around 300k and some go up to 400k or 1 Large Scale

It's a standard around here and if your finding people to spend that good for you , but your taking advantage of people that don't know any better or they just don't care and have larges coming out of there A$$es ;)

rest
10-31-2010, 11:13 PM
I'll check what i have and PM you, OP. I need stones.

karudo
10-31-2010, 11:29 PM
I'll check what i have and PM you, OP. I need stones.

ok

rest
11-01-2010, 01:04 AM
ok

PM sent.

Lifespawn
11-01-2010, 04:03 PM
i just sold another gs blank so please lecture someone who is having trouble selling

there are always suckers

bendover
11-01-2010, 04:04 PM
there are always suckers

This is it

SEMPER
11-01-2010, 06:34 PM
there are always suckers

Couldn't Agree More :D

tim19
11-01-2010, 07:08 PM

And I have already sold 6 in past 4 days so try and down on someone else who does not know what they are doing.

SEMPER
11-01-2010, 07:44 PM
And I have already sold 6 in past 4 days so try and down on someone else who does not know what they are doing.

Has nothing to do with what u know your doing / has to do with the people that are buying them , they don't know better probably because they don't come to forums like these to find out market value , instead they believe the seller that this is a fair price when its not and they pay it NOT KNOWING aka being suckered by you

tim19
11-01-2010, 08:18 PM
most gs blanks go for around 300k and some go up to 400k or 1 Large Scale

It's a standard around here and if your finding people to spend that good for you , but your taking advantage of people that don't know any better or they just don't care and have larges coming out of there A$$es ;)

it is not taking advantage when their more than willing to pay for what they want when they do not have to farm out for all those materials.

bendover
11-01-2010, 08:24 PM
it is not taking advantage when their more than willing to pay for what they want when they do not have to farm out for all those materials.

That's like saying it's not taking advantage of child when you take their money because they didn't know better. It's still wrong. Now if they understand the value of it and are still willing to pay that price then I'm all for that (unless it's friend or guildie) :).

tim19
11-01-2010, 08:34 PM
That's like saying it's not taking advantage of child when you take their money because they didn't know better. It's still wrong. Now if they understand the value of it and are still willing to pay that price then I'm all for that (unless it's friend or guildie) :).

the people i sold them to they know the prices. and they were wanting to get more if they had the stuff to buy more. no one in game sells gs blanks and the forums doesnt mene anything really. i am just on here to find the scrolls i need to finish my epics. i dnt rip people off that are not so smart. unless they deserve it and u even know these people. i am here just to make some plat and larges to help others out. u see unlike a lot of people i know i also make larges and give them away to my friends and such as well as noobs

SEMPER
11-01-2010, 09:36 PM
I find it hard to believe that they know the prices because if they did why would they spend 100 to 200 k pp more then there worth ? IMHO thats just crazy , let alone 2 scales for gs blank lmao get real

rest
11-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Thanks for the trade. I really needed those 5 scales bro.

j/k thanks for the stones

karudo
11-02-2010, 03:07 AM
yup yup ill keep u in mind for next time as well

tim19
11-02-2010, 08:45 AM
I find it hard to believe that they know the prices because if they did why would they spend 100 to 200 k pp more then there worth ? IMHO thats just crazy , let alone 2 scales for gs blank lmao get real

you can find it hard to believe but the majority of people who bought them was seasoned players who has been playing almost as long as me if not longer.

SEMPER
11-02-2010, 07:25 PM
you can find it hard to believe but the majority of people who bought them was seasoned players who has been playing almost as long as me if not longer.

Sorry I don't consider that seasoned, your still puppies ;) and therefore explains alot why they think its a fair trade when its not , but moving on now im sure Karudo doesn't need anymore bumps since his trade is complete :D